Esteemed Contributor
Recently I have basically switched over to all IT products. I bought most of the eyeliner duos and 6 of the eyeshadow trios. I also have all three confidence in a glow blushes and a creme blush. I am finding it so easy to do my makeup. Grab a eyeshadow trio and a eyeliner and my eyes look great. Color in the crease, lid, browbone and I am done. No thinking about what eyeshadows I will use or what kind of look I will create. Then grab a blush and I am done with color. I do use IT powder and foundation also. I am done trying to recreate these different eyelooke. They never turn out.

What are your easy makeup products?
Esteemed Contributor

I like the Nyx makeup sponge I bought recently.  I use it to blend my foundation, but it is also good for blending concealers and other cream products, and for cleaning up color products that you've blended out too far.

Image result for nyx foundation sponge

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

When I switched to a pressed powder foundation, doing my makeup was SO much  easier.  I didn't have to spend so mch time blending and blending and checking my face over and over to make sure every last bit was blended in evenly.  Pressed powder foundation is so forgiving.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy makeup

[ Edited ]

I used to do lipstick for lips & cheek color, which made things tonal & easier, but now I do blush (It's Naturally Pretty) for blush & the merest hint of eye shadow in/over the crease.

No need for foundation, but a swipe of It's Bye-Bye Pores pressed, some lip color, eye liner, mascara & brow for defintion. I don't see how much easier, yet effectual I can get!

Easy for me is the blush for eye shadow.

@Quinny

I'm just curious how you apply your pressed powder -- w/ a brush or puff...?

Respected Contributor

I love IT.  The make up is my complete go to.   I love the shadow trios too, they are easy and go great together.

Deb

Respected Contributor

When I am in a rush I use a CC Cream and thus avoid having to use a primer. On my eyes I do cream shadows and don't need a primer with those either. I do love applying makeup but sometimes I need something fast.

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy makeup

[ Edited ]

My favorite MU product is L'Oreal true match foundation. I have both the liquid and the powder but like the powder better. I have my face done in 5 min. I apply it with a brush. Some Milani blush , medievil lippy and I'm done.

Honored Contributor

Well... that would be Lumene CC cream and Lumene colorless BB serum which have both been discontinued.

Don't get me started. Woman Mad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

The easiest and quickest thing ...?  My biggest complexion problem is blotchy skin.  When I'm in a huge hurry, I just apply my Mally Neutralizing Primer, a swipe of lipstick, my big sunglasses, and GO!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt