Respected Contributor

in the past few months I got two really great prices on Wen treatment mist on eBay.  I got 5 x 2 oz cranberry mint for under $15, and a Pink jasmine 12 oz for 19.07.   I was making some previously, but the last one I made (chaz recipe). It didn’t seem to work great.  Just so much better than 50 for two six oz.  the 12 oz had the foil seal.  It smells wonderful.  Both were free shipping.  I’ve been happy with the purchases.  

Esteemed Contributor

nice shopping, @lynnie61 ☺

After Chaz offered WEN kits (on QVC) that included 12oz Replenishing Treatment Mist's, I was able to pick up a group of five new, sealed bottles of RTM from a trusted seller on eBay. The following year I was able to negotiate the same price from the same seller for five more 12oz bottles of RTM. I've gotten some other very good WEN buys from eBay.

You have to be very careful, though.

I can spot some of the fraudulent WEN in the pictures, and some product in the old Guthy-Renker formula which isn't the same formula that's sold on QVC or at Chaz's website.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge   I really don’t use the cc. (Will use it from my beauty bag though!). But I do love the replenishing mist for everyday use.  I believe the two I got were real.  I never saw the other ones you mentioned.  The GR versions, where were those sold?   Wow getting lots of 5 x 12 oz was great.  I was buying the two six oz previously from QVC.  I think 49.99 + shipping.  I don’t recall seeing the kits with the 12 oz rtm.  Winter vanilla mint is my favorite though.  

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge Hi good to see you..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm so leery of buying beauty products from eBay or Amazon.  I've read of too many counterfeit products being sold, so although I may be able to save a lot of $$$, I'll stick with QVC or Chaz's site.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge - good to see you back on the forums. Hope you are well - Riley1