Contributor

I noticed Dr. Denese products on Zulily today- is QVC shedding their stock to phase this brand out?

Respected Contributor

I have seen old items that were on the Q years ago now on Zulily. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GracieW wrote:

I noticed Dr. Denese products on Zulily today- is QVC shedding their stock to phase this brand out?

I wonder that too. The only item I would be interested in is the Daily Defense Cream SPF 30 but not the 2 oz. jar which is the only one listed on Zulily. I would also be wary of the lengthy shipping times and the no return policy on Zulily. 

Honored Contributor

She hasn't been on in a long time.  She would be on alot during the holidays prior years.  It's all IT & Philosophy now. 

Trusted Contributor

She is running her own infomercials these days.  Hosted by Lisa Robertson.  Perhaps she has decided to market herself versus appearing on QVC. Zulily is owned by QVC too.

Honored Contributor

If her products sold she would still be doing shows, I used her products and liked them, but I've moved on. I think once she had the facial surgery people didn't quite believe in her products any more.

Trusted Contributor
I still like and use a number of her products. I couldn't care less about her surgery, I care about what the products do for my skin.
Do the math.