Trusted Contributor

The DD website used to have great holiday sales and I'd stock up on Hydroshield and other products. I haven't been notified of any sales this holiday season. Has anyone gotten any e-mails re sales? This is the only beauty site I shop on that hasn't offered any seasonal deals and discounts this year. TIA.

Contributor
She replied to a couple of posts today on Facebook people asking the same thing. She said there would be a sale happening soon. They just had a 20% off sale in October.
Honored Contributor

Didn't she sell her company? I know I had been using her line since she came to QVC, but about 18 months ago or so I strayed. I still use Hydroshield and am finishing up some other creams from her line.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/8/2014 x123 said: She replied to a couple of posts today on Facebook people asking the same thing. She said there would be a sale happening soon. They just had a 20% off sale in October.

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I've been complaining of the same thing!!! Many of her competitors, e.i. PTR, were offering great deals and she was noticeably absent (at least to me). I usually stock up during her sales and I'm getting low on a couple of thing so I'm hoping that she will have some offers soon. I sent a note to her blog about my disappointment but she didn't post it nor did she answer - not like her. Which makes me wonder what's going on. She has some Q shows scheduled for 12 /28 and 12/29. And she did not sell her company but did sign up with a marketing company which indicates to me that she is planning to go another route.

Trusted Contributor

I hope that the marketing company is just an additional way to sell her products and that everything else will remain as is. I guess that time will tell. When/if I get notification of her website sale, I'll let all you beauties know.