Valued Contributor

Dr. Denese Firmatone_RX Retinol_Maximum Peel sold out!?!??!

W*T*H!?!?! Is all I can mutter!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese Firmatone_RX Retinol_Maximum Peel sold out!?!??!

Wasn't that her newest release on her last visit (when she had the TSV) I do recall one of the hosts saying that they didn't bring in huge quantities of it which is often typical with a brand new product. QVC tries to limit the quantity until they determine that there is a market for it.

I would bet you'll see it back in stock soon if it sold out. I'd keep checking for it even before her next scheduled airing as I have seen them bring stock back in fairly fast on good sellers and sell outs (of new products especially)

Esteemed Contributor

Squeezebox have you used it? Do you like it? Do tellSmile

Woops, that was the serum, not the peel.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

This is the new product that was just brought in when she was on last week. I wanted to try it but was waiting for reviews. Now that it's sold out, there are no reviews! I guess it's not my time to try it out!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Keep watching for it as I know they said they didn't bring in a big quantity. Since it sold out they are likely to bring it back soon since there is a demand for it. I did hear her discussing it which was also when the host said the quantity available wasn't a big amount.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/18/2014 squeezebox said:

This is the new product that was just brought in when she was on last week. I wanted to try it but was waiting for reviews. Now that it's sold out, there are no reviews! I guess it's not my time to try it out!!!!

Oh I should have watched the shows. I am trying to be good, so I avoided watching.

Now I feel like I missed out.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

It's on my wish list! I wanted to buy when she was on but I like to wait for reviews. Patience is not a bad thing!