Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if NuFace will be having a TSV in the near future?

[ Edited ]
My older NuFace finally needs to be replaced after years of using it the coating has worn away on the probes. Hoping for a TSV.......
Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if NuFace will be having a TSV in the near future?

They just had a Nuface TSV on October 30...the Trinity w/ELE device for $299.  I'm not sure how often they offer a Nuface TSV.  Can I ask you what kind of results you've seen?

Respected Contributor

The results I have gotten from using it is firmer skin, especially with my neck and jowls. Also fullness in my cheeks and it has really helped with my eyelids not so saggy. It has gotten rid of my finer lines and a little with my deeper lines. I'm not faithful using it on a regular basis. But when I do I get great results. It is cumulative but when you quite using it you lose the results eventually. I don't buy the NuFace gel or products. I use 100 % aloe vera gel and keep it moist with a spray bottle of water. Hope this helps with your decision. 😍
Respected Contributor

Just in time. Glad I turned on my TV today. Merry Christmas to MEEEEE! Great price too. I went to Ulta and their price was $199 with just one gel. Just in time QVC THANKS!