Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a beautiful gardenia perfume they use?

On 1/12/2014 PMS 24-7 said:

michael kors original square bottle is almost pure gardenia. i still wear it. it is beautiful

Ok thanks for correcting me, I thought it was new. It does smell really good and I am looking to pick it up in the spring.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/12/2014 PMS 24-7 said:

michael kors original square bottle is almost pure gardenia. i still wear it. it is beautiful

Gardenia? I'm pretty sure Michael Kors and the original Michael are known for the big, BIG, tuberose.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

I just checked mine from Perlier, is Perlier Nature's One Gardenia but I don't see it anymore on HSN? too bad, really really nice.

Super Contributor

Geez, I must be really confused I was pretty sure the new Michael Kors smelled like Gardenia but after reading comments I just went and looked, according to the descriptions none of them have gardenia.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/12/2014 14Victoria said: Geez, I must be really confused I was pretty sure the new Michael Kors smelled like Gardenia but after reading comments I just went and looked, according to the descriptions none of them have gardenia.

Both white floral and potent white florals at that. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Tuberose usually being even stronger than gardenia. Anyway, easy to get them confused.Wink

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Trusted Contributor

Website called fragrantica has a lot of info. I searched gardenia and there were many choices. It lists all of the scents (notes) in perfume. They also mentioned gardenia as cape jasmine (same flower?). I saw original michael kors posted here, I have and love it but no gardenia in it. I love the smell of gardenias.