Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Makeup Haul Regret?

oh I do it all the time.

I think my last dud purchase was I bought the Kat von D liquid foundation with brush when it was on a few months ago.  I got it home and it is too yellowish for me.  Not to mention, I know myself and I want fast and quick and putting on a liquid foundation is not fast or quick.  So I've used it twice, waited to long to return, and I won't use it anymore...

Honored Contributor

Yes, an UD eyeshadow palette. Pretty colors but way too sparkly for my taste. It was on sale for very little & it was not a huge loss of money but every time I look at it I regret buying it. 

Frequent Contributor

Science Serum, Inc. Tight Eye was my last regret.  Used it all up, and fine lines seemed worse when I used it.  I returned it.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a super stash of Clinique "gifts" with purchases. I used Clinique so I bought and received the "gifts" all the time. Always, they included a bronze lipstick. Their lipsticks are good, but I hated that color. I couldn't believe how many bronze lipsticks I collected. I colleague and friend from India was visiting India and told me she always took the females lipsticks and she was going to buy a lot of them. I gave her ALL the good bronze lipsticks. She loved them and couldn't believe I was giving such beautiful lipsticks away. Many ladies in India are very happy.

Respected Contributor

I was entranced by Dimitri and bought of couple of Skinn TSVs.  The products did nothing for my skin at all.  I do like the Orchid Gel, but that's the only thing that worked well.  

I still think Dimitri is cute as heck, but now I know to just watch him for entertainment value only!  

~Enough is enough~
Contributor

Forgot about Pink in the Afternoon.  I wore it for many years and loved it.