Respected Contributor

Re: Do YOU believe these before and afters? On a website selling a wrinkle product.

What Maren said! The before's are when they are caught outside, with no make-up, leading real lives. The after's are professionally done hair, make-up, lighting, probably retouching. I wouldn't be surprised if whatever co. is claiming to be the reason will be facing a law-suit or out of business in a heart-beat!

Honored Contributor

Re: Do YOU believe these before and afters? On a website selling a wrinkle product.

I doubt seriously that a wrinkle product made such a dramatic difference in all of these ladies! Ha! If so, everyone would be climbing over each other to get to that stuff!

Seriously though, I think the same thing as others who have posted here. When you get up in the morning, nothing on your skin at all, and you are in natural light, then this is the reality. I, myself, can see a big difference between just getting up, no products or makeup at all and looking at really bright light in the bathroom or even outside in bright sunlight.

They have access to the very best makeup artists, and all the best skin care and makeup items. Team that with lighting placed just so, and a little photoshop here and there.

Who wouldn't look at least 80% better? We all would!!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin