Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

A caller just asked about using the Youth Capsules a little less often.  Dimitri said since most preparations use a 1% strength in the actives and the capsules are 100% actives, doing them 3 nights a week would still be very effective, but he also said don't do less than 3 nights.  That would help stretch a set out to almost 7 weeks.

Hi Dazzlers! @JeanLouiseFinch-thx for posting this usage info. I missed most of the morning shows-caught some of the last hour.

@Krissy_1968-I like your strategy. Will use the capsules for 30 days-5 day/wk, p.m. only as a booster. Then off for at least 1 month. If I decide to use it more often, I'm going to adjust my regime. Maybe using some products for weekend only treatments.

@BlingQueen022-I've been interested to try the Hylighten eye treatment for anti puffiness & the Bright Eyes eyeliner. Is this the Doorbuster kit you bought? 308-926. $25

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Dimitri's Dazzlers - Dec. 19 2015 DWP TTV - Includes the New DWP Youth Capsules

Here is another Doorbuster eye kit with the Bright Eyes enhancer-a dupe of Trish McEvoy Instant Eye lift. 306-670 $35

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

A caller just asked about using the Youth Capsules a little less often.  Dimitri said since most preparations use a 1% strength in the actives and the capsules are 100% actives, doing them 3 nights a week would still be very effective, but he also said don't do less than 3 nights.  That would help stretch a set out to almost 7 weeks.

Hi Dazzlers! @JeanLouiseFinch-thx for posting this usage info. I missed most of the morning shows-caught some of the last hour.

@Krissy_1968-I like your strategy. Will use the capsules for 30 days-5 day/wk, p.m. only as a booster. Then off for at least 1 month. If I decide to use it more often, I'm going to adjust my regime. Maybe using some products for weekend only treatments.

@BlingQueen022-I've been interested to try the Hylighten eye treatment for anti puffiness & the Bright Eyes eyeliner. Is this the Doorbuster kit you bought? 308-926. $25

@Chi-town girl  Hi Chi-town:  That wasn't the one I ordered, but I'm glad you posted the pic of the other item that has the bright eye pen in it.  I cancelled my order and ordered the one you posted because of the color of the smudge sticks.  Love that olive color one and the dark purple.  wowza, I didn't see that one at all.  Thanks for posting that pic and the item number.  I had enough time to cancel the one I ordered.  I would much rather have yours, lol.  Here's a pic of the one I cancelled.  

310-491- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Bright Eyes Liner, Mascara & Color Collection

It's item number 310-491

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am I the only one who would have preferred an actual capsule and not the tubes?  A capsule would be easier to use when traveling and there wouldn't be as much packaging waste - and perhaps with the product too cause he's squeezing those tubes pretty good!

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 Hi Bling! Yes, I also love the colors of those 2 smudgesticks.  It's a great buy! Thx for making me look Woman Wink Excited to get that Santorini kit & try out all the new goodies. Nice that everything is shipping so quickly. Need to catch one of the shows later tonight so I can see some presentations of the new products. Heart

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

Am I the only one who would have preferred an actual capsule and not the tubes?  A capsule would be easier to use when traveling and there wouldn't be as much packaging waste - and perhaps with the product too cause he's squeezing those tubes pretty good!

@HangingTen  I agree.  I think it's inconvenient to have to keep a scissors handy and/or remember to pack one when traveling.  Call me a weirdo, but the K-9 Advantix II that we put on our dog every month comes in a little tube like this and has a little pokey thing in the cap to pierce the tube.  For me, this would have been a possible way to go, if Dimitri wanted to use the tubes, but the capsules similar to what Adrienne Arpel uses also seem to be a good option, where you can just twist off the little thing on the end.

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

@HangingTen-yes, good point on the packaging. Something that doesn't need a device to open it would be better. They should have done a twist off or breakoff tip. 

Trusted Contributor

In my winter Cozelle wrap also, love this wrap!!! Have the summer lighter weight one too, they are the bomb!

I haven't watched any of the Skinn shows yet, maybe catch one later at 10:00

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Here is another Doorbuster eye kit with the Bright Eyes enhancer-a dupe of Trish McEvoy Instant Eye lift. 306-670 $35

Hi @Chi-town girl this is a great door buster! I LOVE the mango eye mask, the hylighten and the bright eyes! The eyeshadows are great too! Perfect winter set...I have used the de crinkler and haven't noticed anything major (it is like an instant lift but I have PTR eye lift or Jeunesse Instantly Ageless, which do a better temporary job IMO)

Trusted Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

Me too! I guess the italian factory his former boss Adrienne Arpel uses for her capsules won't do it for him (conflict of interest?) He needs to invest in one of those capsule packaging machines and do capsules...I do like her Vit C capsules which I use every so often ( I just ordered her retinol ones after reading reviews on hsn...trying every form of retinol before going back to retin a I suppose!  LOL) You need to cut them with scissors? What WAS he thinking? Good grief!