Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle Nov. 3 - 9***

Good morning, lovelies! We are in our first full week of November. The leaves are lovely, and the holidays will soon be upon us--although many commercial retailers seem to think they are already here. That always bugs me: there's no buildup; no anticipation: it's just BAM! and they're here.

Just a reminder: we are now in Daylight Standard Time, and the clocks fell behind an hour last night. You forgot, didn't you? Smiley Wink It's okay.

We are halfway through the football season (???), and that makes me sad. I wish it were longer. Today is definitely a day for coffee, oatmeal, and football. And laundry. Let us not forget laundry.

So, have you used anything up this week? I am working on a few things, but I have nothing to report just yet. If you do, though, list 'em here, loud n' proud! It feels good to list your empties here. You can also list gifts and things you tossed out: if they left your home, they count. They need not only be in bottles, either. All brands and products count. Lurkers are always welcome!

Well, the kettle is boiling, and strawberries n' cream oatmeal awaits me. Have a great day, enjoy the beautiful fall, and have a great week! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO