Super Contributor

***Dead Bottle June 1 - 7***

Good morning, lovelies! (It's still morning here.) Happy JUNE!! I love June! I am a bit saddened at the fact that the days will be getting longer for only three more weeks, and then they start getting shorter again. I love the late evenings and the balmy evening air, and it's such a short, magical window!

Have you used anything up this week? I managed to finish an 8oz. bottle of Purity, and now it's time to bust out my remaining keg of Purity from under the bathroom sink. It should last for a good long while. I've learned my lesson about stocking up, and I'll replace it when it's running low. I also finished off a can of Folgers coffee. It may not be a beauty product, but things can get ugly when I don't have a backup supply! Remember: I'm heavily caffeinated for YOUR protection!

What left your home through gifting, tossing, or using up this week? All brands and products count, and they need not be in bottles. Lurkers are always welcome, and I look forward to reading your posts!

I wish you all a happy late spring, and remember that summer comes in three weeks. I know many of you enjoy it, but I'm not a fan of the heat. I try to remember that fall will soon follow that, so I'll manage. Have a great week! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Super Contributor

Re: ***Dead Bottle June 1 - 7***

I can't believe it's already June! Wasn't it just Christmas? I just used up a bottle of nail polish remover and I think that will be it for me this week.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/1/2014 ihavetoomuchstuff said:

I also finished off a can of Folgers coffee. It may not be a beauty product, but things can get ugly when I don't have a backup supply! Remember: I'm heavily caffeinated for YOUR protection!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I threw out part of a bottle of Avon Violet and Lychee body lotion and the remains of a jar of derma-e DMAE cream.

I used up an Avon body wash, an Avon foot cream and a 2oz of B&BW Pomegranate Citrus body lotion.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org