Esteemed Contributor
I love locking myself in the bathroom with all my Wen so I know how you feel. I don't cleanse everyday but. I must admit there have been days that I say to myself ""I should just grab my BGT and get the heck out of here right now"". Lol
Honored Contributor

Nope, I don't want to wash my hair every day. Many times my hair looks better when I don't wash it.

But I do absolutely understand the part about too many scents you want to enjoy! That's why I have so many scents in other products. I use the replenishing treatment mists daily. I add the scented WEN oils to my body creams and lotions and use them on my scalp on days I don't wash. So many ways to enjoy those WEN scents. Smile

Respected Contributor
On 9/11/2014 CourtML said:

islandgrrl, I love experimenting too, which is probably another reason I cleanse daily. I have open LAV, POM, SAM, 613, BGT, CA, FAS and FGP in my shower currently. I just ordered FTP, kids Watermelon, TT and Fig to try as well. Don't have enough space for it all in my shower, so I will have to start rotating soon, not looking forward to that, haha.

I thought that I had a lot of wen choices in my shower. You probably have more choices than most of us. I couldn't fit all of these choices in my shower with all of the other products that I use such as shower gel, scrub, etc. You must have a large shower area.

Regular Contributor

I have really thin hair that looks like cr*p in the morning, so I absolutely cleanse every day. I only do one cleanse though, so I have to choose my scent wisely!

Honored Contributor

no, I've never been an everyday cleanser, even prior to WEN. My mom always said not to wash my hair everyday and I think that, coupled with her using coconut oil on it, has always given me good hair. My hair does best cleansed every few days. I don't have to do much to style my hair either.

I wish I was like some of the ladies in that I could use all the WEN formulas but I can't. I am jealous of those that can! I'd love to be able to use Lavender, BGT, and cucumber aloe. I enjoy those scents alot but I just can't use them.

Respected Contributor
On 9/11/2014 CaitlinH said:

I wish I could. My hair is far too long, far too curly, far too much of a pain in the tookus to style and I am far too lazy to do that every morning. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I am jealous of the girls that don't have to do anything (or much) to their hair to get it styled. Oh the pains of Irish curls.Wink

You're singing my song, girlfriend! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} My time-taker is cleansing/drying though, not styling. I laugh with my stylist that I'm the only person I know with a "wash-and-go" style that takes over 2 hours {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor
I have either a 32 or 16 ounce of every scent but CA, FAS- didn't like the spice scent, &FGP , same reason as the FAS and can use any of them with the same result. No way would I have room in my shower for one of each scent , but since I do keep my hair very very short and do my hair in the kitchen sink, just a life long habit I guess . Couldn't do it of course if I had long hair though. And there is no way I can buy a new scent and not open it as soon as I get it either.
Valued Contributor
On 9/11/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 9/11/2014 CaitlinH said:

I wish I could. My hair is far too long, far too curly, far too much of a pain in the tookus to style and I am far too lazy to do that every morning. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I am jealous of the girls that don't have to do anything (or much) to their hair to get it styled. Oh the pains of Irish curls.Wink

You're singing my song, girlfriend! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} My time-taker is cleansing/drying though, not styling. I laugh with my stylist that I'm the only person I know with a "wash-and-go" style that takes over 2 hours {#emotions_dlg.lol}

lol! a wash & blow dry takes 2 hours w/ a pro for me as well. i don't have the patience to blow dry my hair for an hour (nor do i have the skill of styling with just a hair dryer{#emotions_dlg.laugh}) so i prefer to blow dry to just get it dry then hit my hair with a straightener or curling iron. i so WISH i could hop out of the shower and let it air dry, but that's just a pipe dream{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Contributor
On 9/11/2014 susan25 said:

islandgrrl, I love experimenting too, which is probably another reason I cleanse daily. I have open LAV, POM, SAM, 613, BGT, CA, FAS and FGP in my shower currently. I just ordered FTP, kids Watermelon, TT and Fig to try as well. Don't have enough space for it all in my shower, so I will have to start rotating soon, not looking forward to that, haha.

I thought that I had a lot of wen choices in my shower. You probably have more choices than most of us. I couldn't fit all of these choices in my shower with all of the other products that I use such as shower gel, scrub, etc. You must have a large shower area.

I actually don't have a large shower, just a small, one person stand up shower. But I have one of the corner racks that is completely full of WEN. My BF is not happy with the limited amount of space for him, but oh well. This is my way of trying to convert him to WEN. I also use WEN as my face wash, 613 is amazing, and use the BCC for my body.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/11/2014 susan25 said:

I actually don't have a large shower, just a small, one person stand up shower. But I have one of the corner racks that is completely full of WEN. My BF is not happy with the limited amount of space for him, but oh well. This is my way of trying to convert him to WEN. I also use WEN as my face wash, 613 is amazing, and use the BCC for my body.

I have the same type of shower and my Wen takes up, at least, half of the space. Luckily, I find tight, enclosed and small spaces relaxing.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️