Super Contributor

Morning. Thanks, the ceremony was pretty good. There are lots of employees at UVa, the school and med center. They called each person who was there and each had their picture taken w/the 'boss' of their department/section of the university. It was for 10, 14 & 20 years of service. Can't imagine who long it would have taken if everyone on the list had been there.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., 5/14/14

Hi Bethee! Wow, it's like a ghost town here today! I did some more painting today & cleaning, then went shopping. I had alot of Kohls bucks, plus 30% off. Ended up with some cute clothes for FREE! I'm off to a friends house now to play UNO for money! I'm glad the ceremony went well Bethee! Did he get a 20 year raise too? Lol My daughter just made very employee. Very proud of her. Got to go, I'm late. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Sunny but windy.

Glad the ceremony went well Bethee.

Cat, hope that the clients building doesn't make you feel too icky.

Love, hoping you win big. Lol

Karin I don't know if I like the new foundation yet. It makes my skin.look flaky, but I am having the same problem with the ready and the original loose right now. I don't know if the climate change from Florida to Pennsylvania is messing with my skin. It was humid down south and dry and still cool here. Of course it could be stress related also.

Have a good night everyone.

Prayers

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies,

sorry I'm so late. Busy with work so I didn't get a chance to check in earlier, then yoga. Boy did I need the yoga! I must have slept funny and my shoulder was sore all day.

Sapphire, thanks. The client's building is undergoing major renovations, so I can't be sure that it's moldy, but they are replacing the roof, so I'm fairly comfortable suspecting that they've had water damage. But there's dust and paint and bleach and heaven knows what else, so it does make me feel icky. But not too bad so far, and it's only 2 days a week.

I hope you get your foundation figured out.

It was cool and grey and dreary here today.

Love, good luck with the Uno. I have a 30% Kohls coupon and some cash, too, but so don't need anything. I need to get the summer clothes down and see if there's anything that I need to replace, but doubt it.

Bethee, I'm glad that they had a nice ceremony for DH.

Prayers! Dad and Stepmom were supposed to get home today - didn't hear from them. Dad's appointment with the oncologist is tomorrow (Thursday), so think a good thought.

Thanks!