Super Contributor

Morning. Slept in some. In fact, slept pretty well as DH is away at a conference. He'll be back tonight. Got laundry going, of course. Need to clean up and do some food prep, but we'll see if motivation hits me! I put in the other thread the time range Leslie is supposed to be on the Q; pretty late, IMO, so we'll see if I can stay up to watch. Sunny today, be in the mid-70s. Sapphire, glad you're safely at SotB. Have fun.

Prayers.

Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Thurs., 10/9/14

Good morning ladies. Another nice day here.

Went to WalMart for some supplies, now just relaxing. Will do laundry tomorrow, the fun never stops.

Bethee, hope you got some ambition to do what you need to do. If not,oh well, it will still be there unfortunately when you get to it.

Didn't bother setting up the TV so won't see Leslie.

Have a good day everyone.

Prayers

Super Contributor

Hello ladies! Not much going on here. Laundry & cleaning. I'm still not feeling well. I doubt I'll watch Leslie tonight, unless she can pin point the time better.

Enjoy the rest of your day! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies. Love, sorry you're not feeling better. I doubt I can watch Leslie tonight either, since DH has control of the remote.

Bethee, don't worry about motivation. It'll still be there. Laundry never ends, does it? I got the winter stuff out and since our attic tends to be musty, I generally at least run everything through a quick rinse when I get it out of the storage bins. On top of regular laundry, ugh.

Sapphire, are you there yet? I hope the site is nicer than last year. Laundry. Ugh.

Love and hugs!

Super Contributor

Good Evening Ladies! Laundry, laundry, laundry and cleaning today. Ugh. It feels like that's all I ever do.... LovemyBE, i hope that you are feeling better soon.I don't know how you get as much laundry done in a day as you do. I have just had enough by the time I do the usual 3 loads a day. Grrrrrrr. I want us to smell good and look nice, but geez. I'm sure that everyone reading this can relate....... Bethee, I'm so happy that you were able to sleep last night. I know with the prednisone you have had a hard time getting enough sleep... Sapphire, glad to hear that your trip is progressing! Fingers and toes crossed for NO RV issues this trip.... Catstamper, maybe watch Leslie on the computer since DH is glued to the remote. I have steam on my washer and dryer, so I freshen pillows and things that way....... I bought The Incredible Mixologist kit at the BE boutique over the weekend. I have mixed 3of the suggestions so far and really like them. Just a warning-lots of sparkle in all but 2 mixing colors. I really like the kit! If it goes on sale after Christmas I will buy a second kit so I can make more than just a little bit of each recipe. I like the colors on their own too. I think it was $36. For 6 colors, a scoop and 3 empty pots. Reminds me of the olden days of BE! Sorry for writing a story! Have a wonderful evening! Prayers!
Super Contributor

OMGosh, Lisa announced she is leaving QVC in Dec. ugh.