Valued Contributor

How is it possibly almost the end of June already? Aaah! Going to be a scorcher here today!

Love, yay about the job interview yesterday, and fingers and toes crossed that the big boss in NYC loves you too. I hear you about this not being the dream job, but sometimes Mr. Right Here and Right Now just has to do, right? What would you be doing?

We were watching TV and saw this commercial for Oscar Meyer hot dogs, the one where the Mom is always saying no, and Dad looks like such a doofus. Well, DH asks "can we have hot dogs for dinner?" So, yesterday he emails me that the hospital is collecting for the local food pantry, and can I pick up some things, so while I was in the store, I got the new fancy Oscar Meyer Angus beef hot dogs. When he asked what was for dinner and I told him, I got this "oh, ok" like he didn't mean it. But, we grilled them up, and they were actually pretty good.

I hope Kiki pops in to tell us how she's doing, and that everyone has a BEautiful day. Prayers and blessings, and Stay Cool! Be a Force.