Honored Contributor

Looks like the Bed Head products I've been using have disappeared from the store shelves.  While I'm sure I could probably find them online, but I figure if they're disappearing there's probably newer, better products out there.  So, looking for recs of good daily conditoners and a really good leave-in.

I have fine, curly hair that has been processed so I would really like something that's good for curls.  I was using Moisture Maniac for moisture and Self Absorbed for more damage control.  I switched back and forth between the two and once a week I use Bumble & Bumble's Coconut Creme which I really love, but it's rather expensive to use on a daily basis.  Sadly, I can't say the same for their leave-in.  

Locally, I have an Ulta and a small Sephora store, but I rarely go to the Sephora because it's so small and rarely has what I go in looking for, although they do have the B&B product.  I was so excited when I heard they were coming and so disappointed to see what it turned out to be.

Respected Contributor

I recently started using OGX Orchid Fade Deying Shampoo & Conditioner.  They also have a color protect oil but I haven't tried that yet.  I don't have full on curly hair, but I do have a natural curl to my hair and I started using their Coconut Curls.  I"ve had good results so far.  My hair color is definitely standing up better and I like how the Coconut Curls give me this soft, beachy curl.  I believe there are other OGX Coconut items in their line.  I will probably be giving more of it a try.  The shampoo & conditioner usually runs about $7 to $8 dollars but it's carried at my local grocery store (Publix) and goes on sale for $5.  I've also seen it at some Targets and Walmarts.

Honored Contributor

Thanks.

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have fine, curly hair that has been processed so I would really like something that's good for curls. 

I have fine, processed, curly hair as well. Strange hair, as it didn't go "curly" until my 30's, but it's curly now for sure.

For the past ten years I have used the knock-off generic of Paul Mitchell's leave in conditioner. I have a local Sally beauty supply store close by and purchase a big bottle there for relatively little $. The best part is that one bottle will take me through a year! I only have to use a very small amount and it keeps the curls soft with no frizz.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Looks like the Bed Head products I've been using have disappeared from the store shelves.  While I'm sure I could probably find them online, but I figure if they're disappearing there's probably newer, better products out there.  So, looking for recs of good daily conditoners and a really good leave-in.

I have fine, curly hair that has been processed so I would really like something that's good for curls.  I was using Moisture Maniac for moisture and Self Absorbed for more damage control.  I switched back and forth between the two and once a week I use Bumble & Bumble's Coconut Creme which I really love, but it's rather expensive to use on a daily basis.  Sadly, I can't say the same for their leave-in.  

Locally, I have an Ulta and a small Sephora store, but I rarely go to the Sephora because it's so small and rarely has what I go in looking for, although they do have the B&B product.  I was so excited when I heard they were coming and so disappointed to see what it turned out to be.

@Icegoddess  As a curly haired girl myself, I've had success with Garnier Whole Blends line. I use the deep conditioning (repairing) mask in orange jar. Sometimes leave it on with shower cap for 1/2 hr. before rinsing out. They also make  s&c that's very moisturizing for curly hair. 

Respected Contributor

Biolage Hydrating Balm (Original)

Honored Contributor

I love the way WEN makes my hair look and feel !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Sallys Beauty Supply has a coconut shampoo/conditioner and leave in  by Mystic Devine and I love it. I am guessing good for all hair types