Valued Contributor

Conair spiral curlers (flexi rods)--opinions, please

I've never tried flexi rods (think that's what they're called), but thought I would like to. Conair offers a package of 18 (2 sizes included) that I'm interested in. (Goody also offers a 20 ct. package--2 sizes in it as well.) They look like they should be easy to use--just wrap hair around and bend--but am wondering if looks are deceiving. Are they really that easy to use? And, can you sleep on them? Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Conair spiral curlers (flexi rods)--opinions, please

Anyone? Surely someone has used these. Would really appreciate hearing your opinions on them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had them years ago, if you mean those ones that are flexible and you kind of fold them over after rolling the hair up in them. I think my issue with them is my hair was just too long ( down to my hips) and too thick so I had to do a lot of sections. I tossed them. 

The ones I had heated up, like hot rollers but were narrow and flexible. Maybe you mean the ones that don't heat up?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

JaxsMom--Yes, those are the ones I'm talking about. There're not electric. I've never tried them, but am interested. Just looking for other ways to do my hair without the heat.