Honored Contributor

Coming Soon! New Urban Decay Naked Heat!

Who's interested? Coming on June 13th to UD and to Sephora & Ulta with online and B&M rollouts. - June 30th

Alkaline & Torch eyeliner pencils too! Plus lipsticks!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Coming Soon! New Urban Decay Naked Heat!

I don't do warm tone colors, so it's a pass for me. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear orange so that's a REAL easy pass for me, too!

Honored Contributor

I'd be all over that palette of UD was still cruelty free-LOVE those colors for my hazel eyes! Hopefully someone truly CF will do a dupe!

Frequent Contributor

Not at full price, but if and when it goes on sale like the Naked Smoky palette for 50% off, I may go for it. Either that, or get it with my Ulta points.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I'd be all over that palette of UD was still cruelty free-LOVE those colors for my hazel eyes! Hopefully someone truly CF will do a dupe!

From their website: http://www.urbandecay.com/commitments/commitments.html

ANIMAL TESTING POLICY
Urban Decay is a cruelty-free brand and is committed to ending animal testing. We do not test our products on animals, nor do we allow others to test on our behalf. Additionally, we require our suppliers to certify that the raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are not tested on animals. Our Brand is certified by both PETA and The Leaping Bunny Program (CCIC) as cruelty-free.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

From their website: http://www.urbandecay.com/commitments/commitments.html

ANIMAL TESTING POLICY
Urban Decay is a cruelty-free brand and is committed to ending animal testing. We do not test our products on animals, nor do we allow others to test on our behalf. Additionally, we require our suppliers to certify that the raw materials used in the manufacture of our products are not tested on animals. Our Brand is certified by both PETA and The Leaping Bunny Program (CCIC) as cruelty-free.

@JustJazzmomThey are owned by L'oreal and L'oreal tests so no, I refuse to line the pockets of those that still test. UD used to be one of my favorite brands ever, before they sold out. I have a few of their original palettes (pre-sale) and love them.  Someone who is truly Cruelty free will make a dupe so I'm not worried about missing out. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh,I am so getting this!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dang...I really like those colors and as an Amber eyed gal, this would work well for my eyes. Reminds me of the sweet peach and modern romance palettes.  

Respected Contributor

Oh my....I would look gastly in those colors with my gray/blue eyes and skin tone. Easy pass for me on this one.  But the colors are pretty for the right person and a truly cruelty free company.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.