Respected Contributor

Any reviews on this scent? I'm considering the set with two soaps, wipes and lip balms. 

Regular Contributor

It's my favorite Beekman scent. A few of the scents give me a headache, so I have become particular.   I got this set when it first came out. I need to get more, plus the Try Me set of 2 hand lotions.   It has a light mint, refreshing scent.  Not overpowering.  My husband uses it too. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal

I've only got it in a lip balm but I really like the scent. I'm getting the A/D seasonal bounty box and the next collection is supposed to be the Sweet Grass. I'm really looking forward to getting this scent in the soap and lotions.

Respected Contributor

Thank you both. I have liked most of the soap scents (not so the lotions), so I may try it.

Trusted Contributor

It's a great scent!   Not overpowering.  I ordered four bars in Sweet Grass.  I cut them in fours, they last a long time and fit my hand.  I have not tried any products except the bars. 

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

It's a great scent!   Not overpowering.  I ordered four bars in Sweet Grass.  I cut them in fours, they last a long time and fit my hand.  I have not tried any products except the bars. 

-------------------

I love the soaps. In fact, I checked my stash and I'm set for awhile so I may wait and hope they offer a mixed set this Fall with Sweet Grass in it.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal

I've been a shower gel gal for as long as I can remember so I was surprised to find myself loving the Beekman  bars of soap. But they are unlike anything else I've used; moisturizing, wonderful lather, no film left on my skin. The bars are so big and they last a long time. I cut mine in half. They're like comfort food for my body! lol 

I checked the A/D schedule and my Sweet Grass Bounty Box should be shipping in about a week. I gave two bars of soap away from the first box because I really did not care for the scent and also because the soaps last so long (I'm still using the first half of the one bar I kept) but I might keep two or all three bars of the Sweet Grass. 

I like the idea of multiple scents in one set, too. I also prefer small sets so they don't last forever. I know I like to buy things more often so a smaller set will allow me to fill that shopping "need." 

Valued Contributor

This is my second favorite scent, my Hubs # 1. Very fresh and clean.