Super Contributor

Re: Clientele .... why is this NEVER featured anymore?

I cleaned out the bathroom cabinet and found a full bottle of cleanser(can't remember the name) and an elastology one. I have been using the elastology one with the sponge and really like it. I would like to see a TSV from them to reintroduce myself to the line.

I still use it.  I started using it when I was 27.  I'm 43 now.  I still swear by Clientele. I have no idea why they don't bring Pat on the air anymore but at least they still carry the line!!!

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@MarenSeattle wrote:
On 1/15/2014 AIS714 said:

Wow, this just took me back to the day when lines such as Clientele, Principal Secret, Diane Young, and Le Mirador used to dominate QVC. I don't know why they don't have Clientele and Diane Young on any more but they certainly have enough products of each to do at least an occasional one-hour show.

Haha! Remember Hydron?

I still use Hydron to this day.  I miss seeing Principal Secret and Victoria Principal (I hope she is well). There are some very good lines that should still be represented, not just all the super expensive stuff.

Valued Contributor

Please bring it back on air! It was fabulous. I too would love to reaquaint myself with the line. Many loved it and I know it would be a big seller. It is very advanced line and was always effective. Hope QVC is listening!