Trusted Contributor
Does anyone use this and feel it is as wonderful as it should be for the prices? Wow a 1oz cellular Lifting Serum for $180.? It may be 2oz not sure but still.
Honored Contributor

I believe that all the products they offer are quite expensive.  I would really be upset to pay that much and find out it does nothing.  Hopefully, someone will help you out.

kindness is strength
New Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:
Does anyone use this and feel it is as wonderful as it should be for the prices? Wow a 1oz cellular Lifting Serum for $180.? It may be 2oz not sure but still.

I have been using this product since June.  It IS expensive but I have had super results not to mention compliments; a little bit is all that is needed...started out with the mositure cream and undereye cream - with the special QVC had; then ordered the facial wash and the radiance cream.  Have been using the radiance cream for a few days now - not sure I am liking it as much as the mositure cream.  I have some pre-roseacea going on, and used to have dry patches on my forehead - not anymore. 

When it comes to skin care, I pay if it works - and this cream works (for me).   Hope, if you invest (that's my favorite thought process - good skin care is an investement), I hope you get good results.  Just remember, its not only the skin care product, its nutrition and exercise as well.  the three  go hand-in-hand.