Contributor

I've called this company, spoken to friends whom I have convinced to use their exfoliating wash and purity made simple. All agree,

CHANGE THE PACKAGING.. Especially the exfoliating wash.. It CLOGS CLOGS and CLOGS. Every day I have to take a cuticle pusher to unclog the thing. It's getting frustrating annoying and ridiculous.. There is no reason I can think of why they haven't changed this hard bottle to a soft TUBE!

Why can't this company put that product in a tube????.. Same with Purity.. Once it gets about half way down.. You cannot shake the product out..

If we could all merely SQUEEZE the product out it would make our lives less frustrating.. I hope the Philosophy Company sees this complaint and actually DOES something about it because this woman along with all the others I've hooked up with this product will MOVE ON to another BRAND!

Super Contributor

The ""Philosophy Company"" is owned by Coty.

Super Contributor

I have a pump in my purity, and I shake my microdelivery wash every day-- I haven't had any problems with it clogging up.

Honored Contributor

When did the microdelivery wash come out? It's been years -- I ordered it when it debuted. Not long after that this forum was filled with complaints about clogged pumps. We all said the same thing: Transfer the product to a smaller container and keep it shaken.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor
On 5/16/2014 just bee said:

When did the microdelivery wash come out? It's been years -- I ordered it when it debuted. Not long after that this forum was filled with complaints about clogged pumps. We all said the same thing: Transfer the product to a smaller container and keep it shaken.

Ditto, I transfer mine to a 4 ounce bottle that I shake and squeeze. I have to shake the big bottle too before refilling the smaller one. No problems :-)
Esteemed Contributor

Shake every day before use. It works for me. I never have a problem with it clogging.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with all the previous posters - keep it in a smaller bottle and shake it vigorously before every use. But I'll also add that I have the same problem with other company's products, too. My shampoo, conditioner, hand soap pump, they all get clogged up after a certain amount of time and I have to unclog them. So I think it just happens unless a product is very thin and watery.

Valued Contributor
I was on A-D for years for the large shower gel & body lotion. The pumps always stopped working at 2/3 way down. I complained to Qvc & philosophy many times & all I got were new identical pumps! I gave up & cancelled everything but Purity which still pumps fine. Lots of fine products out there & I'm SO OVER THIS BRAND.