Esteemed Contributor

Can't believe what just happen with my Perricone Auto Delivery

I received the 90 day 3 ep of the Perricone D Acyl-Glutathione 3 pc system. It looked like a retun. Some of the cream was used and no cap. The cleanser had some out of it also. I compared it to the first bottle I hadn't used yet when I got suspecious of the cream.

I called CS and she said she couldn't get a replacement, but they would send another out when I returned it for an exchange. OK. Then I got to thinking about it and how long it takes to get to them with their return mail and then for me to get it, I am looking at a good month. Now I had to wait 90 days because it is suppose to last that long. Only last 60 days, but I like it and wanted to try again. Well I called CS back to have them e mail me a ups label to get to them faster. This CS rep. said throw that one away, I am sending you a replacement. Wow, one can do what the other can't. I find now a days, you have got to call any place twice or three times to get different answers. For the amount this product costs, I wanted better return service, and this CS gave it to me.

I am surprise, no shrink wrap on the eye tube and you can't see how much you are getting, but the cream had no little white paper cap inside. My first order did. I think, the Q is sending out too many returns and I seem to be getting them a lot this year.

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't believe what just happen with my Perricone Auto Delivery

You are right....it takes about a month turnaround time....just too long.

Respected Contributor

Wow! For these high priced items QVC should be going above and beyond to recify these kind of issues. Glad you got it worked out but only after you had to be persistant.

Honored Contributor

This is why everyone should do what was suggested a long time ago on these forums, when returning skincare/makeup products: put a BIG, black X on every item in the return so that it can't be added back into regular stock. Make a mark through the bar codes, too.

I believe that mistakes can happen anywhere, especially in big return centers like QVC's, but they need to be extra careful with beauty items. Making the items obvious returns will help to eliminate some of these errors. (And I really don't think it's deliberate.)

Esteemed Contributor

I had a strange one last year - love the replenishing night cream which is thick and comes with a pump. Bought another bottle last year (not from the Q) and found it to be filled with a thin liquid - like water. There was NO way this was the product I had been using for years, cost $95.

I no longer had paperwork since it had been 6 months or more before I opened the bottle - dumped it down the drain. I wondered if someone in the shipping/stock room had emptied the cream into another container and just filled it with water =- ready to ship to a customer.

I'll never know.