Contributor

Can Wen Tea Tree be purchased separately without the Sweet Almond Mint?

I have wanted to try Tea Tree and purchase a 16 oz bottle to try, however, I can't seem to find it, at least without purchasing the Sweet Almond as well. Would you know if it's usually available, or could it be sold out? Thank you I've been on line searching for awhile. I'm currently us the the Bamboo Green Tea which I like a lot.
Honored Contributor

Re: Can Wen Tea Tree be purchased separately without the Sweet Almond Mint?

littlerock, the 16oz. CC sizes of the Core, Kids, 613 and current Seasonal (SOB) can each be purchased individually.

There aren't individual listings for all the Core (which includes TT) and Kids formulas. Ther is just one general listing. When you click on the listing then the various scent options are listed. btw, TT is a great option!!!

Btw, there are a number of Wen discovery kits you can purchase which let you try a range of different CCs. The prices vary for $33-$66 depending on the sizes of the various packets or bottles. -- I've moved up the Wen - Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits available at QVC thread. Enjoy!!!

-- bebe Smile

--

--

Respected Contributor

Little rock, I also saw your old post regarding the oils. I wonder if you have tried the oils yet. However, I was going to add that if you are looking for hydration, you really want the Remoist product. The oil is really aimed at scalp health. Not to say it does absolutely nothing for the hair, but they do have separate purposes.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

littlerock, there is a 4-pc TT set you might be interested in, if you are also thinking about trying out the Wen Treatment Oils. It's priced at $60:

* 16oz TT CC - $29

* 1oz TT Treatment Oil - probably a $15-20 value (4oz oils are $55)

* 6oz TT RTM - $27

* Wen Comb - $15 at Chaz's site

This is would allow you to try out the TT oil and get one of the great Wen combs. And you'd only be paying a single S&H charge which would make it cost effective.

-- bebe Smile

--

--