Trusted Contributor
Any thoughts on Buxom lip balm? I saw a duo of it being presented the other night & I'm tempted to get it.
Respected Contributor

A few years ago I purchased several of the Buxom Lip glosses and I didn't like the tingling almost burning like sensation when I applied them to my lips.  I ended up just tossing them.

I know that many people really liked them but this was just my experience.  

Trusted Contributor
@J Town Girl

Thanks for that👍
Honored Contributor

Is "balm" the same thing as gloss?  I have a few of the glosses and like them.  I just ordered a new one a couple of days ago.  Spellbound Pink.  

Buxom Cosmetics - Plump Shot Lip Serum, 0.14 oz.

Trusted Contributor
@monicakm

A balm is in a tube like chapstick or lipstick.

That gloss looks pretty!
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Looks like a different shape tube than I remember, but pretty color. I used to love Dolly. I kept a stash in case they discontinued it.

Respected Contributor

I was a faithful fan of the Buxom line of glosses and was really unhappy when they discontinued the line. As another poster stated, Dolly was my favorite. I've not seen the balms but will look for them and try them.

Trusted Contributor
@Carolina925

The item number is A648189
Respected Contributor

Re: Buxom Lip Balm

[ Edited ]

@bobby5 wrote:
Any thoughts on Buxom lip balm? I saw a duo of it being presented the other night & I'm tempted to get it.

I love Buxom lip balms, the one with the sponge applicator, not the balm.  The ones that tingle the most are my favorite.  (Strictly personal preference).

Trusted Contributor

This is going to go off piste, so anyway, 

As a cool toned olive skinned person ( many shades look odd on me) I have found that in terms of pallete Buxom really gets me. I recently found a blush that is exactly the shade I turn when I flush, so I can fake a fresh-face look.