Super Contributor

Browgal..Has Anyone Tried Her Eye Brow Products Yet??

I want to purchase either the brow pencil or the brow powder/pomade. And was wondering if anyone had tried either one and if so which did you like. Thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Browgal..Has Anyone Tried Her Eye Brow Products Yet??

You really don't need either one of those, a great brown eye shadow works perfectly.  Pencils are so fake, and whispy brows can be achieved with a great eye shadow.

Also a fine tip brush, moistened in the brown shadow makes a great eyeliner too.   I've actually used my eyeshadow colors for variations to the liner color.

Who needs all that clutter anyway, shadows are a girls best friend.  I would however use matte finishes for the brows and liner, no need getting that glitter stuff in your eyes and irritating them.

Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also interested in how good this is. I like brow products with pomade but haven't yet found the one for me.  I need something to make my sparse brows look like hairs and not just a powder or pencil drawing of a brow.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

You really don't need either one of those, a great brown eye shadow works perfectly.  Pencils are so fake, and whispy brows can be achieved with a great eye shadow.

Also a fine tip brush, moistened in the brown shadow makes a great eyeliner too.   I've actually used my eyeshadow colors for variations to the liner color.

Who needs all that clutter anyway, shadows are a girls best friend.  I would however use matte finishes for the brows and liner, no need getting that glitter stuff in your eyes and irritating them.

Just a thought.

Eee gad. If I used eye shadow and tried to make eyebrows on myself I'm pretty sure I'd end up looking pretty much like Groucho Marx! I am still using YBF eyebrow pencils. Have for years! They are the best thing out there since baked bread! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I use  NYX brow mascara and  love it. I have tried powder for the eyebrows and looks to fake.  I have gray in my eyebrows to cover and the NYX works great.