Respected Contributor

Re: Bridgerton Beekman Products

@Shelbelle Bridgerton is a beautiful show on Netflix. 

Based on books by Julia Quinn & made by Shondaland.

It is a Regency era romance story, but done with modern twist which I typically hate, but they do it so well. 

The characters are played by wonderful actors of every ethnicity.

The costumes & makeup are gorgeous.

They have beautiful current music played by stringed intruments, so that they sound like period pieces. 

It is not for the faint of heart. The "romantic" scenes are blushingly graphic.

It is a beautiful show with nothing at all to do with goats.

Respected Contributor

Friday nights my girlfriends and I gather for dinner and to watch tv.  We worked our way through seasons 1 and 2 of Bridgerton this summer and are working on The Morning Show while we wait for season 3.  

I purchases one of the sets to use for our Christmas gift exchange.  I know whoever gets it will enjoy it.

Everything isn't for everyone.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

Friday nights my girlfriends and I gather for dinner and to watch tv.  We worked our way through seasons 1 and 2 of Bridgerton this summer and are working on The Morning Show while we wait for season 3.  

I purchases one of the sets to use for our Christmas gift exchange.  I know whoever gets it will enjoy it.

Everything isn't for everyone.

How fun @RollTide2008 - love my get togethers with GF's. We're going to have an at home spa day in early December and will be watching Christmas movies marathon.

Everyone is bringing an appetizer and one of our girls is a mixologist (holiday martini's 🍸)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have no clue who or what Brigerton is, but it was so silly last night on the Q. 

I agree.  I flipped over and saw those goofy yellow glasses and a top hat and laughed before clicking to another channel.

Just two clowns laughing all the way to the bank @santorini. Tuned them out right away when I saw those glasses and turned on the Kwan Colllection on HSN.

Valued Contributor

I turned on the Q, Beekman Briderton was on. At first the guys looked like Laurel And Hardy.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVED Bridgerton especially the first season. And I like some Beekman products very much. But somehow I'm just not feeling the connection enough to purchase, though I'm really intrigued by the packaging, the phone app and artificial reality thing. Very creative!

Regular Contributor

I tried a bunch of their products and they are nothing special....wont buy again....not worth the hype. 

Honored Contributor

I've had very GOOD experience with the Beekman brand - beauty - many items that I reorder and have gifted 

I also purchase their laundry soap, the purposeful wash machine cleaning spray and the concentrated odor eliminating product that comes with a continuous spray bottle that you refill with the concentrate mixed with water

Their food items are highly rated - a wide option that is offered direct on their website 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri