Respected Contributor

My battery-eating, mostly ineffective Gillette Venus finally died, and I just bought the Remington EP1050 to replace it for $12.97.

$12.97? That price is rarely seen with the word epilator. And they even include a AA battery and two-year warranty.

And it's very good! At 75 my peachfuzz has mostly disappeared and I now have some jawline coarse hairs to deal with. Nothing is perfect, but this epilator spins really fast. That's one requirement for getting the job done. 

I don't know how long it will last, so I'll buy a spare in case this iteration disappears or is "updated."

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

It sounds like it's worth taking a chance, especially for the price you mentioned.  I'm assuming you did not purchase through QVC.  That price is pretty much unheard of for any product, much less a beauty product.  Well, it might buy you one tube of lipstick or ..I don't know; maybe a couple of bagels or one..don't know... $12.97..Good Shopping you did!

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

Get some Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries for you new epilator. Those batteries last a long time and are worth the price.

zBattery.com | Energizer-L91-E2-AA-1.5V-Lithium-Ultimate-Battery-12-Pack

Valued Contributor

Thank you!  I just learned something from you again.  You have gifted all of us in the forums with your knowledge, and I just want to say that the things you share are so appreciated.  

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3  Where did you buy it?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

It's at the same price at Walgreen's, Walmart and Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I've used a Emjoy Slim for gosh I don't know how many years, but a very long time.  I've replaced batteries a few times, but it still works!  

I have a larger one I use for my legs, but the little slim one is a lot older.