Respected Contributor

Anyone use this brand?  I did a search and couldn't find much discussion on it.  Just a few old posts.

I got a sample of the Black Detoxifying Cleanser.  A sample is not enough to know for sure if you love it or not, but it "seems" I have had improvement with my skin in one use.  I had 3 red zits and with one use the redness was gone and I think only one of the zits "might" surface.  The other two are flat.  I think I have Murad burn-out.  You know when you have used something for so long it doesn't work anymore!!!

They have two cleansers and I don't know which to order. 

Anyone use this brand?  If so, what is your skin type and what products do you use?

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@mima,

'Hello'....I have sensitive skin, somewhere between normal to semi- dry. I was given a week's amount of Boscia, from Sephora's several months ago and found for me...very drying.

No breakouts do I ever have, so I base this product for an oily skin other than something I would ever use. I was told all of the products from this line was for sensitive skin, which was not favorable for me. It just may ' be'  that this is a good line for you, personally, since you did mention Murad. I have never used anything in that line, but did want to note the sensitive side-(for myself)....in the event you might have sensitivities to different/new products/ I do know you would have to use up to 4- 7 days before making any assessment. 

Hope this line works great for you. I use only 2 product lines for sensitive normal/dry ( not extreme dry) skin).

Respected Contributor

Thank you Naes.

I have very oily, clogged, acne prone skin.  I'm glad you mentioned your skin type. 

I know a sample is not enough.  They have a trial size for $15 with 3 products (I think) in it.  I might try that one.

Both cleansers sound like they would work for me, so I don't know which way to go.

Thanks for your info.  I hope others chime in.

Esteemed Contributor
@mima wrote:

Thank you Naes.

I have very oily clogged acne prone skin.  I'm glad you mentioned your skin type. 

I know a sample is not enough.  They have a trial size for $15 with 3 products (I think) in it.  I might try that one.

Both cleansers sound like they would work for me, so I don't know which way to go.

..hi MIMA, 

give a few minutes. I'm taking this conversation to my desktop. Wait!

I'm in medical research and feel I'm pretty darn good about all of these -promise products. I have two product lines, maybe 3 that you can begin on with 99% success. Also, I have a few questions to ask. 

Honored Contributor

I use the black mask and it's amazing so I would think the Black detoxifying cleanser would be reallly good also.

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I use the black mask and it's amazing so I would think the Black detoxifying cleanser would be reallly good also.

Thank you!!!  I just ordered the sampler which is a trio of the cleanser, mask and gel so I will get to try the mask too. 

If anyone is interested, the sampler is only $15 on Sephora right now!

I'm getting my moneys worth out of my Flash delivery ($10 a year).  I just found out about it!  It's as good as Amazon's Prime! YAY!!!

Respected Contributor

I have old/combo/oily/easily dehydrated/breaks out from everything skin. I have tried some of the products over the years, can't remember what & why I didn't carry on with them. I have been using the Oil Free Daily Hydration SPF15 for years. I love it. It gives me light hydration, but keeps me fairly matte during the day.

Respected Contributor

Boscia's oil cleanser was the first OCM I ever used and it remains one of my favorites.  I also like both their black and white masks.  I've tried some samplers of other items in the line and they ae nice.  Nothing has really grabbed me like that cleanser.  

Super Contributor

The black cleanser and mask are some of my favorite Boscia products ever. I have combination skin with slightly uneven tone and some congestion in the T-zone - these work best during the warmer months on me.

My other favorites include the Cool Blue essence - fantastic post toner, pre serum treatment and the new sake infused items - water and balm.

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:
@mima wrote:

Thank you Naes.

I have very oily clogged acne prone skin.  I'm glad you mentioned your skin type. 

..hi MIMA, 

give a few minutes. I'm taking this conversation to my desktop. Wait!

I'm in medical research and feel I'm pretty darn good about all of these -promise products. I have two product lines, maybe 3 that you can begin on with 99% success. Also, I have a few questions to ask. 

MIMA, I tried 3 times after you posted this and 1 time about a hour ago...never went through. I'll check back or you to us. 

Are you satisfied with your order, and also the suggestions given?

"sorry,  for the No post going through, but if you wish, I still have the ingredients from two quality brands". Let's wait and see if you like this -what you have ordered, and then I can list everything -again"............

NAES