Super Contributor

Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Make Up Makeup Forever HD It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stai

Which blush do you like the most? I already have a few It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek stains and like them. I also have a bunch of Laura Geller Blush and Brighten blushes which kept me happy for a long time.

Now I want a brighter, stronger color for my dark olive skin so have been looking at the others. I want something that really blends into the skin well but doesn't blend away or go away with the day's grease.

I actually tried the others but everything started looking the same and I just wound up looking like Bozo after a while. I really wanted to love the Hourglass palette and blushes and the ones I tried yesterday seemed to have more highlighter than color so everything looked more washed out than expected.

I am interested in:

Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush True Love ; Natural Beauty ; Fearless

Makeup Forever HD Blush 410 Coral ; 510 Raspberry

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Radiant Magenta ; Diffused Heat ; Palette ( Luminous Flush ; Incandescent Electra ; Mood Exposure)

Also, how do any or all of the above compare to It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stain in Matte Sweet Apple?

I am far from skilled with makeup so need something easy that I won't mess up. For example I saw some reviews that the Make up Forever blush is best if primer is applied.

The Hourglass blushes are the prettiest. The Makeup Forever blushes have the texture I like (more creamy) but not sure they stay. The Tarte 12 Hour blushes were really nice colors.

Contributor

Re: Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Make Up Makeup Forever HD It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stai

I have similar skin tone, after lot of research and trying the colors personally, currently use and love Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood exposure, strong rosy neutral color (great as a contouring blush) & Diffused heat, bright soft warm color (best for dark complexions). Also have colors Flush(deep berry) & tickled(deep reddish rose) in Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush (natural beauty, true love & fearless were too pink for me).

Cruelty-free products only! So never tried MUFE. Bareminerals Ready blushes work great as well, I have them in indecent proposal(plum nude), aphrodisiac(peachy coral), the one(pink neutral) & confession(warm rose).

Respected Contributor

Re: Blush Hourglass Ambient Lighting Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Make Up Makeup Forever HD It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Stai

Sorry, this is not on your list but a worthy consideration. JM cheek gelees. They are gorgeous and vibrant beautiful shades.
Super Contributor

On 10/30/2014 BellaCarro said: Sorry, this is not on your list but a worthy consideration. JM cheek gelees. They are gorgeous and vibrant beautiful shades.

Thanks but those don't work well for me.

Super Contributor

Anyone else? The Hourglass blushes are gorgeous to look at but a little underwhelming in reality. But, I do still like them.

Valued Contributor

I love the new Hourglass palette..three great shades that provide a wonderful color and finish...my new favorite powder formula.

Super Contributor

I would get the Tarte pin up girl palette from Sephora. I'm not impressed with my mood blush from hourglass and have many Tarte including this palette, which has some great colors!
Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 CCBeauty said: I would get the Tarte pin up girl palette from Sephora. I'm not impressed with my mood blush from hourglass and have many Tarte including this palette, which has some great colors!

I looked at that but didn't like a couple of the colors (though only swatched on my hand).

Valued Contributor

Another vote here for the Hourglass palette. Gorgeous colors last all day and absolutely glow in a good way. The Tarte blushes turn too shiny on me.