Respected Contributor
I like Makeup Revolution Fix and Glow primer. I have dry skin and use a primer to help my makeup last all day.
Honored Contributor

I really like Smashbox Photo finish primer--am using Laura G primer now. Not sue if there is spf in them tho.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm, LOVE HOURGLASS!!  I have tried all primers and def will stay with this one. Just ordered a second one from the Bay( My fav seller had one avail). With hus ret. I am trying to stay on a "TIGHT LIMITED"  lol. Hope you are doing great my friend. Please tell me your fav T Ford perfume. I do not like sweet or flowery. Clean and fresh Do you think  O.Wood is male or can be worn by both?. Many thanks my friend. Always, Sligo

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

It was YOU!  I knew someone asked about my fav TF fragrance but I sometimes read the forum but not reply till the next day or so.  I couldn't remember (story of my life) which thread it was in).  I've tried four TF perfumes.  The two I have repurchased (I think 3x) is Oud Wood and Tobacco Oud.  I don't think you'd care for Oud Wood or Tobacco Oud.  Oud Wood is definitely sweet but not in a gormound way.  Both of these are unisex fragrances.  I love both of them on my husband.  Tobacco Oud is...warm spicy, tobacco, woody, whiskey, oud,, sweet, amber, vanilla, smoky.

Oud Wood is...

Clipboard01.jpg

IMO neither one of these would be considered clean and fresh.  We are opposites when it comes to perfume Smiley Happy  Oh, the one clean fresh fragrance I love is Moroccaoil's perfume.  Unfortunately, it doesn't last long on me.  I wore it to bed last night.  Frantica.com says the notes are amber and floral.  I guess the amber keeps the floral aspect from smelling floral-y lol  It's sooo hard (for me) to describe fragrances and I don't understand all these complicated notes that you don't smell.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Best primer?

[ Edited ]

@MalibuFox @monicakm @sligo @wagirl @RollTide2008 

@MalibuFox 

I purchased a sample size of the Bobbi Brown eye base primer.

WOW I cannot believe what it did for my eyes above the crease including making my shadow appear smooth and satiny!

I have the face base primer now coming to me to try it out too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  I really like BareMinerals Prime Time foundation primer or Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer- they both create a very smooth and nice finish underneath makeup Smiley Happy.  

bareMinerals PRIME TIME Original Pore-Minimizing Primer #1The Beauty Spy Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer