Esteemed Contributor

Re: Before Clarisonic....There was....

Before Clarisonic there were women, like my mother and grandmother, who took care of their skin with mild cleansers, home-made oatmeal scrubs and inexpensive moisturizers - and they had beautiful skin! I know there are a lot of women who love their Clarisonic and I used to be one of them....until I over-used it on my sensitive skin and had all kinds of problems. Long story short, I ended up with a dermatologist who determined through trial and error, that I was over using the Clarisonic. I stopped using it that day and within a week or so my skin cleared up. I haven't used it since. It's a great tool for some, but not all of us can use it consistently.

Valued Contributor

ITA......it can be overused.  Love mine and use it four to five mornings a week....never in the evening.  Has worked out great for me.

Respected Contributor

I simply LOVE love love my Clarisonic! It has made a world of difference for my dry, aging and psoriasis prone skin. Wouldn't trade it for the world!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

***update*** 

My Clarisonic arrived yesterday. Omy!! Print beautiful!!!

Gift with purchase bag adorable. Love the compact size of the Mia2 Perfect for travel. Bonus case, Peace of mind. Print lovely! Displayed on my vanity. Thank you Ladies, Appreciate everyone's feedback.💜

Esteemed Contributor

Buff Puff.  Worked for e.  I didn't grind it into the skin, just a light touch.  My determatologist suggested I ditch the Clairasonic as I'm middle age and they feel it will damage my skin and it's tone.  I haven't used it for months. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Having used Clarisonic before knew what to expect. Yes after my first use remarkable difference. My face felt clean soft stimulation of healthy kind. Really like! Mia 2 size. Fits in my hands better than longer handle. Glad I didn't choose smart Clarisonic. Two speeds more than enough. Love the print!
Honored Contributor

I tried the Clarisonic hoping it would help clean out my pores and clear up my acne, but it only caused more breakouts. Like most other skin care products there isn't one single thing that helps everyone. Glad it helps some people but it isn't for me. The Q sure seems to have it on often and sell quite a few.