Honored Contributor

Evine shows that Beekman 1802 12-Piece "12 Days of Beekman" Body & Lip Collection - 311-938 as the TTV for about $60. They also have a 20 % off on their site.

Respected Contributor

It's the one that I've been waiting for.  I like the smaller bars and have been wanting to try the cuticle cream and wintermint lip products.  Thanks for posting @Nightowlz!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman TTV

[ Edited ]

I had a coupon code just listed among the Beekman products. Has anyone ever seen this before? It works and will cover shipping and tax. I just may be persuaded.

Oops, just saw the 20 percent listed in the original post. 

Respected Contributor

I do not recall being able to use a coupon on a TTV as well as multiple times.

I bought 2 TTVs for presents.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I had a coupon code just listed among the Beekman products. Has anyone ever seen this before? It works and will cover shipping and tax. I just may be persuaded.

Oops, just saw the 20 percent listed in the original post. 

@tucsongal @muttmom @Linmo My email states this 20% off is good thru 11-27 on multiple purchases so use it as many times as you like. I know I will be using it. It's time to stock up on anything I may need while they offer the 20% off. At least it will cover the shipping on most items & more on larger purchases.

Respected Contributor
I am not interested in this TTV. All my holiday shopping is done. I have no use for the 20% off

For those who got it enjoy it!
Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:
I am not interested in this TTV. All my holiday shopping is done. I have no use for the 20% off

For those who got it enjoy it!

@BabyYoda The code is on their site available to everyone so if you need anything now's a good time. It will at least save you the shipping costs.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

There's a new bounty box with a new fragrance called "oak moss" with a big body butter, along with honey orange and vanilla absolute (I think).  Looks interesting but I think I have enough soap to last me 5 years.  May get the 12 days TTV though with the 20% because I like the smaller sizes and I'm going to put some little gift packages together this year for the holidays.