Respected Contributor

HSN has added the Beekman TS to the web site in the array of Beekman products..  It's available for pre-order.  CS says price listed is TS price.

5 large soap bars (different scents) and a jar of body cream.  Great products and great value.  Single and autoship options 616-784

Trusted Contributor

beekhsn.jpg

I put this up on the other thread. Looks good. $42.00 /  free shipping

Respected Contributor

That seems like a pretty good assortment for people to try for the first time. Fortunately for me, I could put that soap assortment together myself, lol. I wouldn’t mind a really good deal on the pure soap, individual or assorted wipes or body creams however.

Respected Contributor

I could open a Beekman store (and a Perlier store too).   But that didn't stop me from ordering the TS and putting it on autoship (which is not something I often do).  The TS has a lovely selection of fragrances in the large 9 oz soap bars and a full 8 oz. sized pure goat milk unscented body cream.   The price for this kit is excellent.   So,  I'll stock up on a few more bars of soap.  I have used the body cream as a face cream (as well as a body cream) in the winter months and it absorbed quickly and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.  

Based on the prices for the other items on the web site,  I don't think we will see this kind of pricing as they did on the TS very often.   It's clearly an introductory marketing strategy.  Very smart move.   Even the regular HSN price on this set is very good,  considering what's included and the regular pricing on these items.   Just my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

I've been wanting to try Beekman. I guess now is the time.

Frequent Contributor

I love the soap!  But I think I have enough to last us probably 2 years so won't be taking advantage of this offer. We like the Honey Oat soap,have tried others and to tell you I am really liking the Fig Leaf. Try it, you will probably be hooked!

Respected Contributor

easy pass for me.  That fig soap has sharp needles that will scratch you and that ylang ylang smells horrible.  Money saved for me.  I have enough soap to last a year anyway.  

Super Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

easy pass for me.  That fig soap has sharp needles that will scratch you and that ylang ylang smells horrible.  Money saved for me.  I have enough soap to last a year anyway.  

I've been using the fig soap for over a year and never encountered sharp needles or been scratched.

Respected Contributor

@wingnut wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I've been using the fig soap for over a year and never encountered sharp needles or been scratched.

@wingnut I’ve received three bars in different sets in the fig and this soap contains very sharp needles objects and my spouse said the same thing.  We had to throw the soap in the trash.   It was scratching both of us.   

Honored Contributor

Yes, I got the presale info in my email. I’m not sure if this is a good deal for me. I love Ylang Ylang & have only had it in the liquid hand soap & lotion duo so I’m happy to see it included but I doubt I’d ever pick any of the others to try. Unscented wouldn’t hurt me but it isn’t what I prefer. None of the other scents tempt me.