Esteemed Contributor

BeautyBio 45 Reversal Question

I got this when it was the TSV more than a month ago.  Phase 1 left my skin looking amazing.  I have really good skin anyway, so I was really impressed.

Phase 2 became a problem.  My skin became raw.  The directions said to stop for a day or two, which I did, but I had to stop quite often.  On to Phase 3, and I rarely use because my skin is peeling and burns when adding moisturizer.

Did anyone else experience this?  I have looked online to see if I could purchase just Phase 1, but this product only seems to come in the collection.

I remember when I was in college that Merle Norman's Miracol would do something similar and then the skin would really even out.  I am too old to deal with that again.  

Any help is appreciated since I am trying to decide if I should just toss or return.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: BeautyBio 45 Reversal Question

I'm on phase 3, just a few days in, and doing ok.  A bit of redness around my chin, which sometimes itches, but nothing major. However I had been using PTR retinol fusion for years before starting this.  I guess if it was the first go round with retinol I would have had a problem. I recently tried Roc retinol cream and my face could not tolerate it at all.  You just never know.  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

I went thru all 3 phases with no issues...

Respected Contributor

I used all 4 Phases and didn’t see much of an improvement after wards. I would tell others to pass on this product. I took before and after pics and compared them after finishing the whole system. Not that much difference. Save your money. I am in my 70’s. Just like BeautyBio Dermaroller.......it’s needles do not go deep enough to produce new collagen. I don’t understand how Jamie gets away with some of her untruth statements. (JMO)
Esteemed Contributor

We all have different skin and experiences.  For me, I loved the system as well as the neck one.  Also love my roller.  Have lots more time to devote to skincare these days.

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

We all have different skin and experiences.  For me, I loved the system as well as the neck one.  Also love my roller.  Have lots more time to devote to skincare these days.

@weezer111 Are you still using the Lancer products? You had incorporated the two product lines together awhile back and was wondering how they are working for you.
Super Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I used all 4 Phases and didn’t see much of an improvement after wards. I would tell others to pass on this product. I took before and after pics and compared them after finishing the whole system. Not that much difference. Save your money. I am in my 70’s. Just like BeautyBio Dermaroller.......it’s needles do not go deep enough to produce new collagen. I don’t understand how Jamie gets away with some of her untruth statements. (JMO)

This was my experience as well. I also have very sensitive skin, so even I was shocked.

Esteemed Contributor

LoveMojitos,

I am and thanks for remembering and asking.  I alternate so much that I am on phase 3 of beautybio and use the Lancer as well.  I just ordered the 2 piece new PTR face and eye balm.  I love that consistency as I had it in Tula years ago.  Hoping all is well with you