Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!

How was everyone's week?  What did you buy?   Try anything new?

Believe it or not, I did not make one beauty purchase this week. However, I did receive some items that I purchased last week so will use those as purchases for this week! LOL

Milani - items for DD's stocking - lip scrubs and lip masks.  Really nice products that I use and like a lot. Oh, and I did get a cleansing balm for myself to try.

HSN - the Doll10 "Dollsquad" eyeshadow palette.  I love this!  Gave a review under a separate post.  Have been using the shadows the last couple of days and they are really nice.

Thats it!  Be well, be safe, and be kind to yourself and others.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of Alpha Skin Care's body lotion so when their company moved to Amazon I got on their subscription and saved 40% on one bottle plus with that subscription I save a little with each delivery. But in all honesty, the savings aren't nearly as good as the sale prices on the original website. I'll miss that!

I also bought a couple more lippies from e.l.f.'s Sheer Slick collection in Jam/Jelly and another in Grapefruit. Each $5 and they had free shipping that day.

That's it, just three things.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Hello. I continue purchasing my mascara whenever CVS has a sale or a string of coupons. 

I received both my Tartlette palettes from the Sephora sale and wore both last weekend while out of town....great selection of mattes in one and the other has mattes and shimmers.

Skinceuticals had a discount code from a site I frequent, so I purchased a tinted sunscreen...great for longer mask wearing times. 

I also received my (long awaited, 2 wks. from Sephora)  Anastasia Brow Whiz pencil in medium brown. I use it to  lightly define my brows and use a lighter powder shadow over it. 

Happy shopping and stay safe.

Honored Contributor

Where do I begin?

3 tubes of mascara

Cleansing cream/makeup remover

Apricot scrub (for face - I use on my body)

3 different eye/facial creams

2 body lotions

1 bath gel

1 face mask

1 loose powder

1 blush compact

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee keeps making me spend money! Smiley Wink Upon her recommendation, I got the beestunning diamond skin exfoliating tool from HSN. Still too new to know how well it is working for me. I also got the Alpha skincare lotion (but not this week) although I don't know about using these together.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/9

[ Edited ]

@KLm wrote:

@SilleeMee keeps making me spend money! Smiley Wink Upon her recommendation, I got the beestunning diamond skin exfoliating tool from HSN. Still too new to know how well it is working for me. I also got the Alpha skincare lotion (but not this week) although I don't know about using these together.

Happy Holidays everyone.

@KLm 

Oh that makes me happy!Woman Very Happy That BeeStunning tool is awesome. They say not to use any AHAs or BHAs after using the tool. You will feel a terrible burn if you do and it's very painful. I did that by accident and I screamed! Don't do it. But you can use the Alpha lotion on the day after. That lotion is everything to me. I use it from head to toe.

ETA- Make sure to keep that BeeStunning tool clean. If it doesn't sparkle then it's not clean and that means it can't do the job properly. I clean mine with a stiff toothbrush and Dawn then rinse it under hot water.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Holidays to everyone! My week is going along fine. One semester has closed; winter session about to begin.

This week a new mascara! Maybelline, tried & true for me. My others have dried out since I have not been using mascara lately. Just to bump up my look for the photos!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL     Hi Judy.   I did some perfume shopping.  I purchased Sexy 9 by Trish McEvoy.  I love this scent and it lasts all day.  I also purchased Trish which I am waiting to receive to see if I like it but the the various notes sound wonderful. That's it for me this week.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/9

[ Edited ]

Amazon - 

Saw Palmetto supplement

Mizon Skin Power Original First Essence

Elizabeth Mott Try Me Primer

Maybelline Sky High Mascara (2)

Ample N Ceramide Shot Ampoule (had a small bottle - ordered a big one)

Wet-n-Wild Lipsticks (3)

Vitacost- 
Several Mad Hippie skincare items (gifting them)

HSN -

Skinn Line & Define Eyeliner (A/S)

Korres TS

Honored Contributor

I got one of my candles today.  The "Love" candle.  I ordered it a day after my first order that isn't here yet.  Can't find a picture of it but it's the one in Christmas red.

From Sephora:

Dior Backstage 9 Pan E/S Palette in Plum.  Three items aren't in yet so I won't list them.

Milk Hydrogrip

MILK MAKEUP - Mini Hydro Grip Primer 0.33 oz/ 10 mL allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner: Clean Beauty

Hyram's Retinol and Rainbow Algae (and just in time!)

Selfless by Hyram - Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Clean plus planet positive

Dior Backstage Face and Body

Dior - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation 2.5 Neutral 1.6 oz/ 50 mL

PTR Water Drench Hydrating Moisturizer

Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

I think I already mentioned these Fenty pencils in navy and bronzed brown

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna - Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner Space Cookie 0.01 oz/ 0.3 g