Honored Contributor

got my Kiehls from Nordstrom--have been using the eye cream, the day ceam and a serum for a week now---I really do like that brand especially the avocado eye cream----

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/9

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@KLm wrote:

@SilleeMee keeps making me spend money! Smiley Wink Upon her recommendation, I got the beestunning diamond skin exfoliating tool from HSN. Still too new to know how well it is working for me. I also got the Alpha skincare lotion (but not this week) although I don't know about using these together.

Happy Holidays everyone.

@KLm 

Oh that makes me happy!Woman Very Happy That BeeStunning tool is awesome. They say not to use any AHAs or BHAs after using the tool. You will feel a terusirible burn if you do and it's very painful. I did that by accident and I screamed! Don't do it. But you can use the Alpha lotion on the day after. That lotion is everything to me. I use it from head to toe.

ETA- Make sure to keep that BeeStunning tool clean. If it doesn't sparkle then it's not clean and that means it can't do the job properly. I clean mine with a stiff toothbrush and Dawn then rinse it under hot water.

@KLm 

If you're interested in applying a moisturizer right after using the BeeStunning tool, I recommend using this pure jojoba butter. There's nothing in it to irritate your skin plus it contains a lot of good natural vitamins and ceramides to protect the skin by providing it with an excellent moisture barrier which you need after using that tool.

Find this at Walmart (ships free from the 3rd-party company) or you can go to their website (oilscenter dot com) and buy it directly from them with free shipping as well. Either way it's under $10 for the smallest 2-oz. jar they sell. Lasts a long time and you don't need to apply very much at all.

Jojoba Butter Unrefined Organic Virgin Expeller Pressed Raw Pure 2 oz

This butter is soft, creamy and very easy to spread...like butta!

Jojoba Butter Unrefined Organic Virgin Expeller Pressed Raw Pure 2 oz

Honored Contributor

A backup since it's a limited edition color.  Arrived moments ago.

Image - Limited Edition Kissu Lip Mask

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - so glad you like the TATCHA lip mask.  I tried it and it made my lips drier and so very chapped.  The color is pretty though!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't order this week, but it just arrived, so I'll count my Mentedorder as this week's purchase. I needed another one of their Foundation sticks (L40).  Also ordered loose powder (light), lipliners (LA La, Dope, and M5), and Mented #5 lipstick.  They included a free gift: a red lipstick called Red and Butter.  The color was a good shade of red for someone who wears my foundation shade.  That was a thoughtful freebie selection.

BTW: The foundation and lipliners are repeat purchases from this brand.Woman Happy 

For Kohl's customers, this weekend Sephora at Kohl's is having 20% off purchase for Beauty Insiders and 30% off on Sephora Collection products. Note: I didn't see any fine print that you have to be a Beauty Insider to take advantage of the 30% off Sephora Collection products.     

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

8,436 BEST Shocked Emoji IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe Stock

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Just thought I'd mention this here...PUR(minerals) is back on HSN. I was just over there looking at some of the new beauty items and I saw their 4-in-1 foundation. There's free shipping all weekend, too.

PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF15 - Linen

https://www.hsn.com/products/pur-4-in-1-pressed-mineral-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf15-/20396282

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

Just thought I'd mention this here...PUR(minerals) is back on HSN. I was just over there looking at some of the new beauty items and I saw their 4-in-1 foundation. There's free shipping all weekend, too.

PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF15 - Linen

https://www.hsn.com/products/pur-4-in-1-pressed-mineral-makeup-broad-spectrum-spf15-/20396282

@SilleeMee Do you have a suggestion for a light-medium shade?  I'm looking at Linen and Bisque, but not sure. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you go to PURCosmetics dot com they have a shade finder section to help you pick your shade. Find that under BEAUTY TIPS in the banner at the top of their home page. HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

My e.l.f. order arrived today. The eyeshadow quad has orange colors, which mixed together create a light melon tone. Not bright orange (which I didn't want), but a muted shade which blends well. 

The clear mascara for eye lashes and brows works well. Lengthens my lashes and shapes my brows. 

Good purchase and it was free shipping. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain