Esteemed Contributor

Wow, did I just screw up. I thought it was a nice time to do a vacuum face mask of Dimitri's. When I do the face mask, I also do his Energy Eyes mask. I made a mistake and put his Lip Party mask under my eyes. It stung bad!

I immed. used cold water & it took a lot. Hope my uner eyes are not going to blow up!

Valued Contributor

There must be something in the air - this morning, I realized I was spreading Lip 6X lavishly over my decollete and neck, instead of my Josie Maran moisturizer with sun screen!  I used a cleansing oil to take it off and start from scratch again.

I thought I might puff up, but I didn't, thank heavens.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Honored Contributor

Yikes! 

Respected Contributor

Oh No!  I do fear there is something in the air.  My Sister just told me that she brushed her dogs teeth with her acne cream and NOT the dogs tooth paste!  

Hope your eyes are OK!!!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I know I shouldn't be laughing so hard. But hey, you never know. Maybe one of you will find a miracle skin treatment by accident. Or not. Smiley LOL

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I know I shouldn't be laughing so hard. But hey, you never know. Maybe one of you will find a miracle skin treatment by accident. Or not. Smiley LOL

There's very little if any difference in the jars. If we did discover some "miracle", nobody would buy it. That lip mask is meant to give you a "bee" stung look and it stings. No one could stand it.

It reminded me of once my mom told me she put her lip liner on her eyebrows & went out. Her friend told her her eyebrows were reddish. 8)

Respected Contributor

Lip liner for the eyebows?  I gotta try that!  LOL!!!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

The Skinn Lip Party Mask will make any area of the face very red except for the lips.