Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if or when BGT 32oz. Will be available in the permanent auto delivery? TIA

Respected Contributor
I'm not sure. I would think it would be soon, since BGT is going to be a core formula. They may be waiting until July when all the gallons are sold out.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I got several 32 oz bgt on AD in March when they were first available and the next shipments say July so that's my guess that they'll be available again then.

Frequent Contributor

Hilary77 and Thia Winter thank you for your replies. I guess I will try and wait it out then. I was thinking about getting a gallon, But I rather have the 32 oz. size. Sorry I missed it when he offered it on AD. That must of flew out real fast. Thanks again.

Super Contributor
It's funny, if it's supposed to be a core formula, it should be available all of the time, not just part of the time.
Honored Contributor

A few weeks back I called QVC CS and pointed out that the 32oz BGT CC option wasn't even available on waitlist. I said I thought that seemed odd and I wondered if it was an oversight on QVC'S part, because if it wasn't listed as an option then it might not automatically get reordered.

The CS rep agreed with me (he thought it was odd too) and said that he would notify the appropriate department. Well, the 32oz BGT still isn't available so I'm wondering if QVC is intentionally holding off on reordering the 32oz size.

Maybe they're thing to get a better sense of how much BGT to order for June and are trying to drive current BGT orders for the gallon size. Yeah, it's kind of an off the wall idea, but I'm really puzzled as to why the 32oz BGT still hasn't been reordered. I also hope they order enough BGT gallons for June or there are going to be a lot of unhappy Wenners.

I also told the QVC CS guy to mention that QVC was losing potential BGT sales because some people were ordering BGT from other outlets since they couldn't get it from QVC.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.confused1}