Regular Contributor

BE Skincare ● Share your experiences with me

I have used some of the BE skincare with success. I have also used CeraVe and Paula's Choice. I really like CeraVe, but I quit using due to parabens and chemical sunscreen. I am interested in feedback from those who have actually used this skincare line.
Valued Contributor

Re: BE Skincare ● Share your experiences with me

I have two kinds of the cleanser and I like them both. I save the foaming one for summer.

The moisturizer is just ok. I was given the $50 serum as a gift and I really like it but hoping to find a drug store or box store one that is just as good. I love the eye cream. Other than that I can't help you much.

Maybe a Beauty will stop by who knows more. I also meant to say that the products I own do good jobs. I just would like something that I can get at Walgreens or even Walmart and not break the bank.

Super Contributor

I've used BE skin care since it was launched. I've tried all three cleaners and I like the foaming cleanser best. Leaves my skin clean without over stripping or leaving behind any greasy feel. You can also use it as a mask. One tube costs $20 and lasts me six months, used twice a day! I like the combo skin moisturizer. I've got normal skin with an oily t zone & this works great! The firming eye cream is good for firming but doesn't provide enough moisture for my eye area. I do however love the hydrate & renew eye cream in the little jar. Love love love the neck cream! Smooths out fine lines. I try to only get this in the deluxe size or a kit because its rather pricey in the regular size! I'll post back on the other products later. I'm drawing a blank on the names...got to go check my cabinet. lol
Trusted Contributor

I have used the moisturizer, and eye cream. The moisturizer is ok - nothing special. I did think the eye cream helped with my dark circles, but lately have been using Strivectin and find that works well for me. The BE product I like best is the powder exfoliator cleanser.

You say you've used Paula's Choice. You might want to have a look at the BE reviews on her website. They range from poor to average. I believe the skincare line was launched when Shishedo bought BE a few years ago.

Regular Contributor

I use the cleanser every day with my clarisonic and I love it!!! My skin feels clean, yet soft and moisturized. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with the cleanser.

Valued Contributor

A few years back, I got on auto delivery for the neck cream, dry skin moisturizer (in the jar), and the gentle cleanser. It was the three containers for the price of two and I got it every three months for two years. This year, my dermatologist told me about CeraVe products after she noticed my skin was so dry. I bought the foaming facial wash, the moisturizer cream (in the jar), and the PM moisturizer (without sunscreen). I was pleasantly surprised how well the CeraVe has worked and it was much less $$. As much as I have loved the BE neck cream, that is probably the only BE skin product I might buy again some time because I really like CerVe now.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/7/2014 LovemyBE said: I've used BE skin care since it was launched. I've tried all three cleaners and I like the foaming cleanser best. Leaves my skin clean without over stripping or leaving behind any greasy feel. You can also use it as a mask. One tube costs $20 and lasts me six months, used twice a day! I like the combo skin moisturizer. I've got normal skin with an oily t zone & this works great! The firming eye cream is good for firming but doesn't provide enough moisture for my eye area. I do however love the hydrate & renew eye cream in the little jar. Love love love the neck cream! Smooths out fine lines. I try to only get this in the deluxe size or a kit because its rather pricey in the regular size! I'll post back on the other products later. I'm drawing a blank on the names...got to go check my cabinet. lol
love eye cream in the jar
Frequent Contributor

I use the purifying cleanser. It really makes the skin look good. But, it does not get all the eye makeup off. The moisturizer for combination skin in the bottle is nothing special and I hate the smell of it. The dry skin cream in the jar is awesome but it has a few chemicals in it I do not like. But, when my skin gets bad - I go to it (eczema on my face). It totally clears up. Same with the eye cream. The one in the jar works better but has a few more chemicals in it. I rotate which ones I use for the need at the time. Overall I am satisfied with it .