Super Contributor

After it dries! Sorry I had to. I couldn't stop myself. And because we need at least fifty reviews on each new Wen scent. Well, we do and I read each and every one of them too!

Also, I had to see if SOB would fly in the title.

Anyway this was meant to my review. I do not care for the scent. I liken it to a bad hairspray with an undertone of honeycuckle incense. Some people like incense and at the right time I like it to. I just don't want a lot of it. It might not be bad when I get used to it and mix it with BGT or some 613, it will be fun to play around.

Performance on me is pretty good, no frizzies and soft and bouncy. I don't like as well as BGT or SAM for performance. I think it is a little like Pom but I haven't used that in a long time. It was a light formula and foamed up nicely. It rinses out easily and was great with tangles. I think there was even less fall out than usual and my comb glided through and it got that silky Wen feel easily and quickly. Might be a great vacation CC if I didn't have all of those packets.

I am not going to order more. I don't know about it smelling like Orange blossoms because I have smelt oranges but never the blossoms. If you are looking or hoping for a crisp citrus I am not getting that from SOB. If it is a floral vs. citrus thing, I am definitely picking up floral. I am not sending back my unopened bottle, but I don't love it enough to keep it, so if someone wants to trade for another formula let me know. I am pretty over stocked on Fig and 613 of course but anything else is great. Or if you are broke and couldn't buy one and really really want to try it let me know too. First email wins (?) Payingwenforward at g mail dot com

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen an SOB isn't so bad.

Your post made me laugh. -- I have some POM that is looking for a home. Interested?

-- bebe

Super Contributor

On 3/7/2014 bebe777 said:

Your post made me laugh. -- I have some POM that is looking for a home. Interested?

-- bebe Smile

Absolutely! Just send me an email and we can share info, LOL it is still in the box all I have to do is put on a new label!

Super Contributor

Hummm, couldn't get my email off there, only use it for Wen anyway. Guess you can't edit your original post.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 Treeinwind said:

Hummm, couldn't get my email off there, only use it for Wen anyway. Guess you can't edit your original post.

You can edit your original post until someone replies. Once someone replies, you're stuck.

Regular Contributor

Hey Tree! I haven't been on here much lately and when I saw the title of your post I laughed out loud. Sorry the SOB wasn't a winner for you. Mine is due to arrive on 3/10 and I can't wait to smell it. Being a native Florida girl I am crazy about the scent of orange blossoms. If it anything like the real thing I will love it.
Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 ennui1 said:
On 3/8/2014 Treeinwind said:

<em>Hummm, couldn't get my email off there, only use it for Wen anyway. Guess you can't edit your original post.</em>

You can edit your original post until someone replies. Once someone replies, you're stuck.

Good to know! Thank you ennui!

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 merri said: Hey Tree! I haven't been on here much lately and when I saw the title of your post I laughed out loud. Sorry the SOB wasn't a winner for you. Mine is due to arrive on 3/10 and I can't wait to smell it. Being a native Florida girl I am crazy about the scent of orange blossoms. If it anything like the real thing I will love it.

Hi merri! Good to see you, I haven't been around much either, busy at school but I like to hang out when there is a show/and/or something new. You will know if it really smells like and orange blossom! I can't wait to hear your review. Hope you love it and it is just my sniffer.

Super Contributor

Just popping in to say, I also live in area with a lot of citrus trees.

The scent of the blossoms absolutely fills the air this time of year.

The SOB (giggle) is much more reminiscent of orange blossom than the orange itself. It's an intoxicating scent, but I can see where people might perceive it as perfumey. The true orange blossom scent is more floral than citrus.

I tried mine yesterday and it performed well. The seasonals always do for me. I have very thick, curly hair and I got good body, shine and softness.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 azterry! said:

Just popping in to say, I also live in area with a lot of citrus trees.

The scent of the blossoms absolutely fills the air this time of year.

The SOB (giggle) is much more reminiscent of orange blossom than the orange itself. It's an intoxicating scent, but I can see where people might perceive it as perfumey. The true orange blossom scent is more floral than citrus.

I tried mine yesterday and it performed well. The seasonals always do for me. I have very thick, curly hair and I got good body, shine and softness.

Too cool! So you would say that it really smells like real Orange Blossoms then? I might not like the smell of Orange Blossoms, I don't enjoy the scent of a lot of flowers. Some are intoxicating to me as you describe, but others make me ill.