Occasional Contributor

Attention Bella-luna and a cook: I think we have something in common!

Hi ladies. I am a long-time poster on the BB, but mostly I just lurk these days. Which is what I happened to be doing on the nail polish thread when I discovered that both of you had lived in my beautiful city for awhile! I love making those kinds of connections on here. I met a super-sweet lady on the BB who lives in G-ville and has two kids that are the same age as two of my boys! We've had lunch, share a love for Target and Sephora (duh, right?!), and even chaperoned the same school trip to Washington, D.C. with our oldest kids! It has been fun getting to know her and sharing things we've read about here on the BB. Gainesville is still just as pretty as when you all left it. Lots of gator, snake, and lizard activity getting going with Spring being here. And yes, the mosquitoes never left since we skipped Winter this year. They're the size of helicopters! LOL It was lovely to read about your memories of my great city. I can't imagine not living here (hubby and I also graduated from UF and we're devout Gators!) Although, St. Augustine is gorgeous and would be a wonderful place to relocate...if we had to. Smiley Happy Nice meeting the two of you, Smiley Happyjenn