Frequent Contributor

Re: As Usual, HSN Messed Up Again (Skinn Orders)

@Sparky3333 wrote:

I just went to Hsn and see my order history looks different like they updated it all..So i wondered if that was why there was only 1 A/D showing for Skinns TS...I just ordered another one out of curiosity to see if the A/d were the same and guess what there are at least a yr or more listed now..Was it a glitch or did they change it because so many were P*ssed?...So if you still want it its still at the TS price..I was gonna cancel it after i checked but might just keep it now.

Same, I just checked on my AS for the TS and it has many dates now. The DW crème is still only 1 extra shipment. However,we will see if it is many shipments or after first one it's canceled. They either fixed a glitch,made it right or just added dates to calm the situation and cancelations from accuring. Time will tell. I sure hope they honor several shipments. Fingers crossed! 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @JudyL  I am so sorry you had issues with the AS.  I was going to cancel my original AS and get this new one offered with the 2 jars,  but I discovered I had the original at $62 and not $69,  so I left it as is.  My AS,  unless they change it,  goes through 2028!   I understand your frustration and the principle of not indicating that it was a short term AS as they do on QVC with very large bottle of PTR Retinol.  They clearly state that only 1 more will be shipped in 6 mos.   The same should have been done here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sparky3333 wrote:

I just went to Hsn and see my order history looks different like they updated it all..So i wondered if that was why there was only 1 A/D showing for Skinns TS...I just ordered another one out of curiosity to see if the A/d were the same and guess what there are at least a yr or more listed now..Was it a glitch or did they change it because so many were P*ssed?...So if you still want it its still at the TS price..I was gonna cancel it after i checked but might just keep it now.

WHAT?!?!  Now I have to try it. 

ETA - OMG, IT WORKED!  People here will think I'm nuts, but I'm so happy right now.  I've used this serum forever, since it was launched on ShopHQ.  That could be 15-17 years ago.  Giving it up was hard.  

Well, I'm back on A/S, even though it's extended delivery.   I'm back on for the DWP eye cream too.  I don't care about the Weekly Deal Drop of the DWP creme reverse.  I still have that in the big jar and will leave it as is.  

I can't believe this!  🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been reading the posts and shaking my head.  As someone said in a previous post...what a cluster *&^$.  My autoship for the TS serum has now been  extended thru July of 2026 but the cream still only  has one Auto Shipment.

**Edited to add** I too feel like the Auto Ship should have been at a lower price.  We are not getting a new glass bottle with every shipment so twhy the same price???.

Frequent Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I have been reading the posts and shaking my head.  As someone said in a previous post...what a cluster *&^$.  My autoship for the TS serum has now been  extended thru July of 2026 but the cream still only  has one Auto Shipment.

Same

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

That's not a term that's commonly in my vocabulary, but I think this whole experience surely fits. 😆 🤦‍♀️

Frequent Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch @JudyL  I am so sorry you had issues with the AS.  I was going to cancel my original AS and get this new one offered with the 2 jars,  but I discovered I had the original at $62 and not $69,  so I left it as is.  My AS,  unless they change it,  goes through 2028!   I understand your frustration and the principle of not indicating that it was a short term AS as they do on QVC with very large bottle of PTR Retinol.  They clearly state that only 1 more will be shipped in 6 mos.   The same should have been done here. 

I feel the same way. If we were told during the presentations that it was only 1 more,fine. The fact they did not,and constantly pushed auto delivery,"lock in the price" refillable bottle" cancel anytime" etc. was very deceptive. Just tell us.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  🤣😎

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Thanks, @nyc1 .  It's been quite a rollercoaster, but now I have my most important two reinstated - the serum and the eye cream.  I'm not going to bother with the two creme reverse.  I'll keep what is in transit and then revert back to my big jar and leave it as is.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Sparky3333 wrote:

WHAT?!?!  Now I have to try it. 

ETA - OMG, IT WORKED!  People here will think I'm nuts, but I'm so happy right now.  I've used this serum forever, since it was launched on ShopHQ.  That could be 15-17 years ago.  Giving it up was hard.  

Well, I'm back on A/S, even though it's extended delivery.   I'm back on for the DWP eye cream too.  I don't care about the WWD creme reverse.  I still have that in the big jar and will leave as is.  

I can't believe this!  🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I am so glad you got your serum back on AS as well as the eye cream.  YEA!!!