Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Sunday Morning about argon oil

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@jerseygirly wrote:

Was hard to watch her this weekend. She was on with Sandra, Shawn and Kirstin. She constantly tried to talk the same time as all the hosts. She needs to stop rubbing herself constantly with lotion. She looks like a Wet Seal. The gushing is ridiculous and we dont need to hear about that 70 yr old lady that looks 40, if she actually exists. Yes her lotions are good, BUT maybe she should stay backstage. Seems too need alot of attention.

I agree about constantly applying lotion.  It begins to look gross.  Her hands in particular were a big turn off to me -- just dripping with it.  Maybe if she didn't take such big gobs.  Couldn't watch anymore.  Shouldn't it absorb into the skin?

OMG,  I would think  that women would gather together and support another woman in this day and age ,instead of making all sort of dumb comments against her!  Grow up and lift up a woman competing in a world geared for men!!!!

@Tadaki and you saying other women are making dumb comments is helping them how? Why don't you "lift them up"?

Ah, I didn't say anything about women making dumb comments.  I think this thread has gotten jumbled.  I was talking about not liking the messy look and wondering why the product didn't absorb into the skin.  

Respected Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@jerseygirly wrote:

Was hard to watch her this weekend. She was on with Sandra, Shawn and Kirstin. She constantly tried to talk the same time as all the hosts. She needs to stop rubbing herself constantly with lotion. She looks like a Wet Seal. The gushing is ridiculous and we dont need to hear about that 70 yr old lady that looks 40, if she actually exists. Yes her lotions are good, BUT maybe she should stay backstage. Seems too need alot of attention.

I agree about constantly applying lotion.  It begins to look gross.  Her hands in particular were a big turn off to me -- just dripping with it.  Maybe if she didn't take such big gobs.  Couldn't watch anymore.  Shouldn't it absorb into the skin?

OMG,  I would think  that women would gather together and support another woman in this day and age ,instead of making all sort of dumb comments against her!  Grow up and lift up a woman competing in a world geared for men!!!!

@Tadaki and you saying other women are making dumb comments is helping them how? Why don't you "lift them up"?

Ah, I didn't say anything about women making dumb comments.  I think this thread has gotten jumbled.  I was talking about not liking the messy look and wondering why the product didn't absorb into the skin.  

@Tadaki so sorry it was @Maltese Momma that made that comment. 

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@jerseygirly wrote:

@Tadaki so sorry it was @Maltese Momma that made that comment. 

Understand.  It was hard to tell who said what.  

Respected Contributor

I set the DVR so I could watch Sunday Morning we got home from church.  I was horrified at first then totally fascinated.  It seem that machines are taking over, but the gentleman who was being interviewed said he probably would not sell out.  I loved the 86 year old woman who had been cracking nuts since she was a teenager.  She was able to buy a house, travel,  and was able to afford new dentures!  Wonderful story!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Goats smell SO awful.  I can only imagine when these are "gathered."  LOL!!!  OH my!!!!!  Hubby once bought some expensive coffee and it smelled horrible!  I told him it must have been "expelled" by a monkey somewhere!!!  LOL!!!  

Wake up and smell the coffee and the argon oil!  Ha ha!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Just coming here to post about it!  Fascinating.

Loved the goats climbing around in the trees!

Interesting to see that it also gave work to many Morrocan women who would otherwise be very poor.

However, I was sad to see some companies are now using machinery to extract the oil rather than the hand process.

I agree.  I do think though that the company that gives the woman a share of the profits was only the one company that they featured.  It sounded to me that other companies probably have taken advantage of (for years) and don't pay their workers enough to get above the poverty line.   

One thing that I also found interesting was the high price & limited amount of the pure oil.  That doesn't seem to match with some of what we see on home shopping and elsewhere or in other words how can the prices for what is called 100% oil on home shopping sites be so low - maybe "pure" and 100% oil aren't the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@!FitChick!

I use Josie's oil for everything.It is a great healing  item  (forgive me I cannot think of the

word I want to use ,so I said item...lol)  anyway ,I use it EVERYWHERE,believe me

EVERYWHERE and  on EVERYTHING and believe me , I have always had great,positive results.

Josie adds it to her smoothies.

@MalteseMomma....same for me, I have used more products than I could ever list, (other argon oils also)...and nothing has worked so well for me....I love Joise's products..

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My appologies to all ,especially to  anyone I  have quoted 

I must have read some posts  wrong.

I misunderstood and and quoted an innocent person. I didn't mean to accuse anyone in

particular of anything. .

. Please accept my appology.........  @Tadaki

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

My appologies to all ,especially to  anyone I  have quoted 

I must have read some posts  wrong.

I misunderstood and and quoted an innocent person. I didn't mean to accuse anyone in

particular of anything. .

. Please accept my appology.........  @Tadaki

Apology accepted - please accept my apology if I offended you. I sometimes jump to conclusions and quote an innocent person. We are all human and make mistakes. I just get so offended by people who bash a poster for giving an honest opinion when they are really not "bashing" the host or vendor. Some posts have gotten quite mean to the posters and I find that unacceptable. 

Thank you. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought Argon oil for a very good price from a C. Big bottle organic and very good for a super cheaper price.