Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Thrive Cosmetics

Thanks for all the feedback ladies!  I love tubing mascara so I am going to try that as well as the brow gel!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Thrive has the BEST eyeshadow sticks. Muna is my absolute favorite!! They go on smooth, silkey and don't crease. No drying like that Mally ****** she just sold as her TSV. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

i HAVE a FRIEND WHO PURCHASED A BUNCH & i ENDED UP WITH IT ALL SINCE SHE DIDNT LOVE IT. I didnt think the mascara was all that.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I really like the eyliner pencil. use it on the waterline. Easy to apply and stays on.

Honored Contributor

I have tried their mascara and eye liner and I like them both....I have heard really good things about their tinted moisturizer..Their lipsticks look really nice as well.

Honored Contributor

I recently bought Thrive's tubing mascara in the brown/black color.  I am finding it a little goopy but that's becoming a common mascara issue for me.  I might try their pencil eyeliner and the Muna shadow stick.  

Honored Contributor

Their pencils were a major disappointment for me, dont have the lasting power that I get from NYX for a fraction of the cost. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Thrive mascara. I’ve tried them all but Thrive is the only one that stays put. Let us know how you like it.
Respected Contributor

I was interested until I went to their website to see what "causes" they support. Based on that discovery, I would never purchase their products. I like to know where my money is going and I'm picky about my charities. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Like many other posters on here, I use and love Thrive eyebrightener shadow sticks. They leave a satin finish, not glittery, not sticky, and they last all day on my hooded lids. I wait for their sale of buy 2 products and save $8. Worth the money in my opinion.