Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone make a self tanner to carry in your purse?

I suppose you could use the leg makeup on the backs of your hands......and be careful when washing..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Both Tarte and Vita Liberata make a wash off instant tan product so you could check them out and see how big their containers are. Maybe it is possible to transfer some to a small portable container. I know that VL also makes sample sizes of some of their products, rapid tan being one.

Lisa seems to favor bigger purses so it may be potentially possible for her to carry something for that purpose. Or carry in a separate tote bag which I think most of the hosts use (have heard numerous ones mention that they carry big totes to transport items to work and back - as one example, they usually have to bring in different shoes to wear on air since they come in dressed very casually)

Super Contributor

As you're shopping, look for a bronzer, instant bronzer, instant tanner and not a self-tanner. Self-tanner need a few hours to develop where as instant tanners, or body bronzers, are like applying immediate color but they do wash off so you need to reapply. Some self tanners are also tinted as a "guide" so you can see where it has been applied. This could work too but you need to really careful because if it's easy to over apply. When the self-tanner side kicks in, you might have brown knuckles!

My favorite immediate tanner is Clear Tan. The beads burst open when applying. Just takes a tiny tiny bit, those beads are potent. It's a small bottle, lightweight, easy to carry and no shimmer.

http://www.drugstore.com/starmaker-products-clear-tan-biosphere-bronzer-with-silk-and-pearl/qxp2273...

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

On 5/22/2014 hulagirl said:

I use Tan Towels and they come packaged like the individual hand wipes you get in some restaurants.

My suggestion too.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )