Valued Contributor

Anyone know if any great delas from Skinn shows this week?

Curious if anyone knows of any deals from Skinn this week or am I saving my money???

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know if any great delas from Skinn shows this week?

@sandylu wrote:

Curious if anyone knows of any deals from Skinn this week or am I saving my money???

There is a WDD of the body cream(the green bottle) with a tote as gift. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder if he will introduce a new mascara.  I've been using his mascara in the pink tube for a couple of years and it's the best I've ever used.  It was on clearance over the weekend for $14/tube.  I bought 2 more but didn't want to go overboard in case they were old stock.  I don't know why he would remove this product when it was SO good.

Honored Contributor

I used that brand for years, and didn't see much of a difference.    I have since gone to "small manufacturing labs"'.

Ask @SilleeMee for advice on your particular needs.   She is a biochemist and a warehouse of knowledge on skincare.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@sandylu - you can check the HSN and Skinn websites the same way any of the rest of do. 🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@sandylu that's a great question.  I know there are certain people here who seem to have inside information and it's nice when they share things.  Please ignore the rude responses.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He has a Weekly Deal Drop this week, large size of one of his oils, 29.95

Divine Elixer Revitalizing Blend Oil for Body

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@sandylu that's a great question.  I know there are certain people here who seem to have inside information and it's nice when they share things.  Please ignore the rude responses.

I didn't see any 'rude responses'...??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I consider the one that says basically "do your own homework" rather rude.  It's something like you can look for the info just as well as the rest of us.  

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I consider the one that says basically "do your own homework" rather rude.  It's something like you can look for the info just as well as the rest of us.  

How is speaking truth rude? 🤔 Ever hear of the life lesson about giving a man a fish or teaching him to fish for himself?