Respected Contributor

Anyone had Ultatherapy on their neck?

Thinking of getting it. Could you tell me the price and about how long it lasted. Thanks.
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone had Ultatherapy on their neck?

I want to know if it hurts?

Respected Contributor

Anyone had Ultatherapy anywhere?
Respected Contributor

Not impressed with the website. It doesn't give details about the what the procedure is and more telling how long the results last. All images are of young women. The host of the video looks like she has fake teeth and a nose job along with bad extensions.

The Lifestyle Lift proved to be ineffective. This looks very fishy.

I had a lower facelift by an outstanding and thoughtful surgeon.I did not want to look YOUNGER. My surgeon didn't want me to look younger either. I wanted wanted to correct sagging in my lower face and a double chin. The results were outstanding.

Creams and gadgets cannot correct aging facial and neck skin and muscle!

Trusted Contributor

I would be interested in hearing from someone who actually had this done, or knows someone who had it done.

Just looking at it, it does not seem comparable to plastic surgery. It also seems to be one of those things where "results may vary."

As for the Life Style Lift, there have been a lot of scary reports posted on the procedure and the results. If I were going to have surgery, I would not choose the Life Style Lift. I would be willing to pay more for a reputable plastic surgeon. I would want recommendations, and I would need the procedure fully explained in advanced. The surgery would have to be done in a good hospital. I would also research the surgeon for complaints before I let him touch me. BTW, not considering this now.

Do the math.
Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2015 ellaphant said:

Not impressed with the website. It doesn't give details about the what the procedure is and more telling how long the results last. All images are of young women. The host of the video looks like she has fake teeth and a nose job along with bad extensions.

The Lifestyle Lift proved to be ineffective. This looks very fishy.

I had a lower facelift by an outstanding and thoughtful surgeon.I did not want to look YOUNGER. My surgeon didn't want me to look younger either. I wanted wanted to correct sagging in my lower face and a double chin. The results were outstanding.

Creams and gadgets cannot correct aging facial and neck skin and muscle!

who is your plastic surgeon?
Valued Contributor

There is a Dr in Beverly hills that does it for around 2000, I think. The older you are the less it works though, is what I read.