Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody else thrilled with Alberti?

Alberti is clearly have fun in the job and it shows. He is smart, upbeat and isn't taking himself too seriously. He is a star.

Respected Contributor

He doesn't thrill me, but I could care less since I don't sit & watch QVC (with the exception of watching Shawn & Isaac-Although, never an entire show)

Super Contributor

I agree, OP. I agree with all the positive descriptions here. He's not stuffy at all, but there is an understated dignity in him that commands respect. He is one of QVC's smartest hires. A keeper.

Honored Contributor

Ten stars out of ten! Plus even more...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Alberti is a terrific host. He doesn't shriek or get too loud. He doesn't interrupt the vendors when they speak. He seems very polite and nice. Not too hard to look at, either. I hope he stays for awhile.

Honored Contributor

""Terrific"".......... (Remember when Robert Wagner would often say that in his unique voice.......)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Love Alberti, I feel he is very professional and is well educated with all of the products he is airing. Plus, a great personality and gives off a sense of ease instead of others who get so excited, they almost give off anxiety to viewers. I read his bio, he is well educated and appears to be a genuine person. He will do well with his career.

Regular Contributor

I agree !! I think Alberti is a great host no matter what is being presented. I also find him uplifting and cheerful to watch. He's even great with the beauty shows and the Lisa Robertson show !!!! Not too many men can be good at everything that is presented, but I think he is !!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 VelvetBlack said:

I agree !! I think Alberti is a great host no matter what is being presented. I also find him uplifting and cheerful to watch. He's even great with the beauty shows and the Lisa Robertson show !!!! Not too many men can be good at everything that is presented, but I think he is !!!!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Is this Alberti's mom?